How do I start out?

Hey guys. I am new to cubic castles (although I've had it on my iPad for a year, I haven't played it) and I would just like to know, how do I start out? I've made my way up to level 6 because all I do is farm, and my friend donated a few things, a cash register, zombie head, and 300 cc. How do I get people to come to my world to buy my stuff? Would anyone like to buy my zombie head? Thanks.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I will soon add you to look at your shop, but there is an item called hollas (cost 2k for 4 hollas) where you can send messages to get people with, also you can just advertise your shop in other realms, note that with some realms you could get a ban if you do that
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Welcome to Cubic Castles

Have a look on Gdog's Youtube channel. Lot of info about this game. :)

• IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited June 2016

Hey guys. I am new to cubic castles (although I've had it on my iPad for a year, I haven't played it) and I would just like to know, how do I start out? I've made my way up to level 6 because all I do is farm, and my friend donated a few things, a cash register, zombie head, and 300 cc. How do I get people to come to my world to buy my stuff? Would anyone like to buy my zombie head? Thanks.

Hey @iCammyHayes ! Welcome to Cubic Castles! Everyone is friendly in this game, they help out and teach if you ask them. Some are scammers though, so be careful! One tip is to always use a Cash Register when you buy things from other players.That's right! In Cubic Castles, you can buy and sell things(I think you know this already, lol). One tip is to just enjoy yourself! Don't beg, advertise in other people's realm, mine, build and craft and chat with friends. Also, the forums is a good way to meet people or sell what you want to sell, just read the forums rules. Like Sueprxtreme said, watch Gdog's videos(Channel:CubicGdog) for some helpful videos! :) Add me in game if you'd like. My name is IcyTamTam33$PUPPY. Good luck! :)
  • Thanks for the help! I named my world Super Realm! By accident when I started playing a few months ago, I haven't been active since. I have a tiny shop (only 2 items) at my realm.
  • Bring up my post
  • Add me in-game($uper Tiger) I can donate few hats.

Mine and collect for ores, then search " cubic learning center" in sky map and look for recipes and craft .Sell those craftables for cubits. AND never give out perms...