Stream Test for Twitch

breezbreez Member
edited June 2016 in Community
Hey guys! I'm currently setting up a Twitch account twitch.tv/archonxgames, and I'd like to know how good my streaming quality is, things I need to work on, things I need to add etc. and what better game to stream on than Cubic Castles! Hope you guys support this small endeavor of mine, as I'm sure the Cubic Castles community is very supportive of anything cubic! So I'll see you all on Twitch!
Streaming Schedules will be (hopefully) Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 1 PM to 5 PM (maybe longer) GMT +8, or Manila Timezone. For the first few streams I won't be having commentary, but later on commentary will be unlocked and you will hear my smexy voice :3. On a sidenote, you might see me streaming at random times not indicated in the schedule, so you better look out for that ;).

P.S. @SirKewberth If by any chance you see this thread, may I genuinely ask for a cosmic cow and cubic castles logo with a transparent background for use on my streams? And a Cosmic Cow donations page or anything? (So people can donate to Cosmic Cow Studios) Thanks :D.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    If you or anyone else wanna "donate" just buy Cubits :)
  • breezbreez Member

If you or anyone else wanna "donate" just buy Cubits :)

Good idea. Though I wish they would add the capability to buy cubits from the steam store.
  • breezbreez Member
    First stream starts in 42 minutes!