The Pacman Ghost's Theory

Ever Wonder why the ghosts in pacman want to kill pac-pac so much?
well... here is the possible truth!

Who are the ghost's and why do they wanna murder him?

Well, if you've ever played Pacman 2, you'll know that pacman is a selfish moron who likes bossing people around.
and Pacman even murdered a couple of people!
If you were a kid playing, you'd think that they were knocked out or something, but no... They were killed!

and so some of the victims try to take their revenge on pacman by haunting him for the rest of his life..
but, as you know... We, the players take control of pacman and help him defeat his old victims.

Now that I think of it..
I wish I could '''knock pacman out cold'' for a long looong time.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well, if you look at the series then you know that a brother of the mayor that lives under the earth want to take over the city and pacman is blocking that so to takeover the city pacman needs to be killed.

Tho your story is nice too, i appreciate that people are thinking about such things since some people dont even know pacman though it was one of the most populair games on the world
  • Well, if you look at the series then you know that a brother of the mayor that lives under the earth want to take over the city and pacman is blocking that so to takeover the city pacman needs to be killed.

Tho your story is nice too, i appreciate that people are thinking about such things since some people dont even know pacman though it was one of the most populair games on the world

Thanks, buddy!

I'm gonna write a theory about Bug's Bunny later...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    XD
  • Bump
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited September 2017
    How's the bugs bunny theory going ? x)