Sad

IM SOO SAD DIDNT GET THE PRIZE EVENTHOUGHT I PUT 430token

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well better next time
  • I dont think so i can affoerd Btw tx
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Putting a lot of tokens does increase your chances but it's certainly not a guarantee. Even someone that put only 1 token in could still win. There were in fact close to 70000 entries, so 430 tokens is still less than 1% chance to win.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    70,000 entries... wow...
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Wait I'm confused... Is the winner already announced?
    I accidentally clicked the "x" on the announcements and now its gone >:C
  • 70k TOKENS O____O
    My.. Life..
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yes winner was announced
    Your math is wrong lucaaa... Average number of players per day is MUCH higher than 2k. But not everyone plays every day. It'd be quite tricky to estimate, but there's probably still a lot of unused tokens out there.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Roughly 1-2k at a time.. if people only play 1 hour a day.. thats like 24-48k that one day :3

Any estimation would be a guess :p

Unless... you knew things like average play time, and average server population per hour.. per day.. :D

1 hour play time(for each player), with 1k people(at all times in the server) would be around 24k people that touch the game a day..

24k tokens x 30 days = 720,000

But again like Kew said.. thats also most likely way off, but atleast it gives you an idea :p
  • OK BTW TX SIR KEW AABOUT TELLING THE RULES I HOPE I CAN MANAGE MYSELF LOSING 46kc
    Still tx to others
  • 1 hour playtime.... I play 5-10 hours a day rofl.
  • Meno cheer up :)
  • oh yeah!! so Halo will lower the price this day? :D
  • oh yeah!! so Halo will lower the price this day? :D

XD