Hey um.... I've been checking out the cubic castles page for recipes and I found...

Hello everybody, I might have found something "strange". I was checking out how rare wigs are. Then I decided "why not check out the other slots?" so I did. I was looking back at the marble page when I noticed a weird golden block. I noticed, it was called a "bonus star block". How come that was never added in?

Comments

• SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited June 2016
    Bonus Star Block Thats from The Adventure Mode :)
    Watch Gdog's Adventure Vid Then U gonna See That
    Palm Springs commercial photography
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Oh thanks! :D I play on ios, so I didnt know about it
  • I played adventure mode in ios, heres how to do it. first go and open cubic castles in steam, 2nd enter the adventure mode in the lobby, turn the computer off then use you're ios/android then you're in adventure mode!
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Ah! But I still dont get it ._. #WhatDoYouMean
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    rien-sama said:

I played adventure mode in ios, heres how to do it. first go and open cubic castles in steam, 2nd enter the adventure mode in the lobby, turn the computer off then use you're ios/android then you're in adventure mode!

Though that would make it that adventure mode get slower on ios/android
    #Elfie said:

Ah! But I still dont get it ._. #WhatDoYouMean

Lately there was an adventure mode added on pc where you can do quest just for fun, also there you can play with things such as cars
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Oh!
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    rien-sama said:

I played adventure mode in ios, heres how to do it. first go and open cubic castles in steam, 2nd enter the adventure mode in the lobby, turn the computer off then use you're ios/android then you're in adventure mode!

But No thats Not Good To play In Cuase Its Not Totally Realesed In Adroid Maybe Can U get Bug Like U Cant Get Out Its Not Safe And Its in Beta