Quitting

Goodbye. I have made so many mistakes and faults that have caused me many stresses that cannot take anymore.
I have to leave for these stresses to leave me.
Goodbye
- ROOTbeerr

Comments

• bye bye :D
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    But playing cubic castles makes your stress gone! D: (actually no xD)

Well hope we can see you soon!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I hope to see you one day again!
  • StevilStevil Member
    edited June 2016
    :-( I always feel bad when ppl leave this great game. Aren't there ways to enjoy this game without stress? Even when you make mistakes or lose all your possessions? I never spend money, so what I do in cc doesn't really affect my real life. Ill always enjoy the game even if I lose all my cubits and items.
    Anyways, if you're sure that your leaving: Bye! Hope to see you later.
  • Stevil said:

:-( I always feel bad when ppl leave this great game. Aren't there ways to enjoy this game without stress? Even when you make mistakes or lose all your possessions? I never spend money, so what I do in cc doesn't really affect my real life. Ill always enjoy the game even if I lose all my cubits and items.
    Anyways, if you're sure that your leaving: Bye! Hope to see you later.

Mabey I'll return if I find a way to recover my dark angles, balloon , and pet dragon :(
  • Rootbeer, no :Q:
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I know how you feel. I have wanted to quit but instead I just set parental controls so its more like I am the only one playing. I dropped all friends and even though I had a lot of great ones, the bad outweighed them and it was necessary to do so to play unencumbered by the stress that comes with having to deal with the childishness of the average player. This was an adult game but now sadly it's not. I don't miss the drama of holla wars, or "donate me", or the rude/snide comments of those who can't understand the meaning of "no".
    Things look different when you see them in a new slant. Look at this picture then look at things differently to see something in a new way. Maybe you will have a new take on things if you look at them in a new way.
    BTW this is a frog & a horse.

.Horse.Frog.1
  • Well hope to see you soon :D