Raffle Tokens and Decaying Items

The daily raffle token is not appearing in my inventory for some reason...
And it used to come before, and both me and my sister got the tokens
So yeah
Also a side note: My sister dropped some items in one of our rooms but lagged out. She glassed it but after the lag passed - like a minute - she came back to find all the items gone or decayed or whatever happened.

Comments

• I think my mind glitched out
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Tokens only appear if you played the previous day. You get a token for every day you're playing. If you only play 4 days a month, you'd get 4 tokens.

Glassed items may appear to vanish if they were slightly off-center and didn't get glassed correctly. Sometimes something can look like it's in glass but really it's resting on top or next to the glass. You have to be careful to make sure they're really in the glass. Usually when you place glass the item will change position and center into the glass. This is a hint that it worked as intended. I recommend people store valuable items in chests as it's much safer.
  • smuressmures Member
    edited June 2016
    @SirKewberth
    I play every day, but it still hasn't popped up? I got today's just the weekend's ones never appeared o3o

Also my sister said she did glass the items, but she lagged out as soon as she had done it.
  • Also if you are throwing an item off a half tile it will not work either, not saying this is what happened but a possibility &_&!
  • smuressmures Member

Also if you are throwing an item off a half tile it will not work either, not saying this is what happened but a possibility &_&!

I learned that the hard way a few months ago lol ;;
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    That means my deed could disappear! My realm!!!