Crashing when Cancelling a Whisper.

Don't know if it is just me, but when I cancel a whisper POOF
I just crash

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Yeah it happens 90% of the time for me, whisper, cancel then *tears*
  • Yes, I crash too. What's with the cancel buttons haha, for clan ranking when you hit cancel to promote someone it crashes. For whisper when you hit cancel it crashes.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    This also happens to mee :C Whenever i click cancel when whispering. my game crash D:
  • As well as hitting cancel on report abuse.
  • StevilStevil Member
    Same here, and also when I'm inserting cubits in the reg, but the other player closes the trade. When I hit the add button when the trade is closed, I crash too.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I have no problems with it 0.o
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If I simply click outside of the whisper section when whispering it will cancel without crashing me.
  • NerryNerry Member
    It looks like its fixed for Cubic Launcher, I cancelled and it worked.
    (I used to throw my computer out the window when it crashed)
    I was like
    "ITS TIME TO STOP"
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember

It looks like its fixed for Cubic Launcher, I cancelled and it worked.
    (I used to throw my computer out the window when it crashed)
    I was like
    "ITS TIME TO STOP"

Hmm, you're not the only one...
  • It still isn't resolved for me
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Same
    Anyone getting this issue do not press 'Cancel' just click anywhere outside the name-selecting pop up and it'll close it without a crash.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    What clients are still experiencing this?
  • BJDware said:

What clients are still experiencing this?

You mean devices? I'm on Android running KitKat 4.3
    Steam & Windows version of CC. I think Mac is too, @Perfct can say tho.
  • I think that Older computers crash more often (Obviously.) than newer ones. (Not telling people to upgrade their computers.) I also experience weird glitches when logging on to the game, such as the Menu appearing white all over when i get from from the options GUI (Graphical User Interface.) Also, when i click the play button when the screen is like that, the whole game appears like that, too. I also occasionally see me about to place a portal when i spam placed blocks.
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    Nope, it works fine on my Mac. I can close whispers just fine.
  • I seem to crash whenever I place the life block down and set the lives on my laptop...
  • smuressmures Member
    I'm on windows, but I don't crash whenever I cancel a whisper O-O
  • Doesn't happen to me, strange...
    I don't cancel by pressing "X", I just press out of the box and it magically cancels the whisper. Even then, I tried cancelling with the "X" but it never crashes.
  • I'm on an iPad, and whenever I cancel something most of the times it crashes. Not just for whispers.
  • TheCoolKid4TheCoolKid4 Member
    edited July 2016
    When you try to whisper to someone but click the weong person, I call it "Careless Whisper"
    *plays saxaphone* (I'm a clarinetist not a saxaphonist haha)

Anyway, the game didn't crash even after I tried the experiment. Some of my friends have the same problem but they don't really do whispers anyway :/
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    Im on lenovo tab. I don't crash here o.o
  • Whenever I try whisper to a friend then they suddenly leave to get something or whatever I press cancel and my iPad crashes and CC keeps glitching afterwards so. I have to reload mah whole iPad... I'm considering trying the computer and seeing if the result is the same or different.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2016
    My iPad crashes as well when canceling a whisper, thought if you click outside of the box it will close the whisper just fine.