The Disaster Mode! (A Parody to the Adventure Mode)

HrothgarHrothgar Member
edited May 2016 in Off-Topic
One day, you were on a plane full of Kao The Kangaroo's in it, When you were on your way to the bathroom one of the kangaroo's kick's you off the plane and you fall of the plane then 3 weirdo's start calling you the Chosen One and one of the weirdos tell you to talk to Professor Oak and you go looking for him.

After 1 day of searching the desert you find Professor Oak and he tells you too meet him at his Village, Lavender Town.

and on your journey to the village you encountered a wild magikarp but luckily you happened to have a Pokeball so you caught it and he became your Buddeh.

then when you reached Lavender Town, you asked an old lady about the direction to Prof. Oak's cave (but it was just in-front of you) then she began to spoke Gibberish and you found Prof. Oak's cave and you entered his cave..

It smelled like *dolphin sounds*
Then you chat with Prof. Oak and he gave you 50 Poke-Dollars and stuff and he told you to go find the 1st Gym Leader, Master Flinch.

On your way to the 1st Gym Leader you saw some Hot Rods and you rode them to the City (even though it was a 1 minute walk)

then you reached it and a guy named Kip Squareblock who looked like a horse told you ''We're gonna be good friends''

then when you tried crossing the bridge to the 1st gym a guard told you that you coudn't cross cuz you were nudez and stuff. then Kip called you and said ''feed my piggy some of your moneh and enter that house and you'll get clothes... no sczma okokok pay pay''

and then you paid anyways and he gave you a sack of air and you got sad :( and went into a random shop and asked the shop keeper for some clothez and he gave some clothes for 4 gold nuggets (thats a scam!) and then you ran into the with clothes this time and.............................................

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Comments

• I'll continue writing more when I get more *bright* ideas.

Hope you like it!
  • StevilStevil Member
    Hmm... I'm not going to read it yet. I didn't complete the original adventure mode, so this could be a spoiler :-|
  • Stevil said:

Hmm... I'm not going to read it yet. I didn't complete the original adventure mode, so this could be a spoiler :-|

Sure, why not! XD
  • I want adventure more :Q:
  • NerryNerry Member
    Can I put my parody? :D?
    K so whatevs

The beginsninsg.
    Some white thing fell from the sky. People were like omg chosen one. The chosen one who couldnt do anything but walked went sanic fast down to Master Flonch. Flonch was liek, m8 meet me and get cubes n stuff. The white thing was like k. Then it sanic sped through crap. Got a cube to hop and then blazed through the town. Then everything was on fire. Then white thing entered a room and came out and it was all green. Then white guy needed to get random cubes to go on. So white guy jumped and then spun around and then barfed slime cus he was bad. So then white guy was like. Im naked.:(. Then he sped up and went to slyme guy green guy. He was like. MUAHAHAHAAAA I SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD XDDDDDDDDD. Then white guy walked away and came back. Fixed a bridge and left. This yellow man was like. YOOO COLLECT NO STARS? You dieeeee. Boom.
    Wasted.
    K so white guy got in his Lamborghini and then sped off. And missed everything then went to town. White guy found this scrub like. I dont wana gib clothes :( so pay me. White guy was forced to pay him because story design is gr8. Then guard was like ono. U did dat. Then guard was like u need clothes. Everyone can see the stuffs. White guy was like oh nooo. Then he did a bad trade and then he became WHITE GUY WITH CLOTHESSSSSS. Then he sanic sped through town. Ate some scammington thiefs. And then zoomed. Ceo was like. Get out. Then white guy died.
    Wasted.
    Then white with clothes sped around doing stuff. Then he went to slymes. Then with only 2 stars. White guy random obtained all the perks. And became a admin and then flew to slyme place. Grabbed technoloygy. Then he sped. Then people instantly came. Star guy was like. WA DA FOODGE M8. U no get stars? You dieeeeee. Then white guy danced.
    Wasted.
    Xd
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    I Wanna be teh verry bast :V But nah one evar das xD :V
  • wanna see another disaster?

here ---

20160621205533_1

I took over 99.9% of the earth's wealth.
    I still have Moon and Mars to cover.
  • I miss my bad jokes.
  • Hrothgar said:

One day, you were on a plane full of Kao The Kangaroo's in it, When you were on your way to the bathroom one of the kangaroo's kick's you off the plane and you fall of the plane then 3 weirdo's start calling you the Chosen One and one of the weirdos tell you to talk to Professor Oak and you go looking for him.

After 1 day of searching the desert you find Professor Oak and he tells you too meet him at his Village, Lavender Town.

and on your journey to the village you encountered a wild magikarp but luckily you happened to have a Pokeball so you caught it and he became your Buddeh.

then when you reached Lavender Town, you asked an old lady about the direction to Prof. Oak's cave (but it was just in-front of you) then she began to spoke Gibberish and you found Prof. Oak's cave and you entered his cave..

It smelled like *dolphin sounds*
    Then you chat with Prof. Oak and he gave you 50 Poke-Dollars and stuff and he told you to go find the 1st Gym Leader, Master Flinch.

On your way to the 1st Gym Leader you saw some Hot Rods and you rode them to the City (even though it was a 1 minute walk)

then you reached it and a guy named Kip Squareblock who looked like a horse told you ''We're gonna be good friends''

then when you tried crossing the bridge to the 1st gym a guard told you that you coudn't cross cuz you were nudez and stuff. then Kip called you and said ''feed my piggy some of your moneh and enter that house and you'll get clothes... no sczma okokok pay pay''

and then you paid anyways and he gave you a sack of air and you got sad :( and went into a random shop and asked the shop keeper for some clothez and he gave some clothes for 4 gold nuggets (thats a scam!) and then you ran into the with clothes this time and.............................................

(TO BE CONTINUED)

This should be a game on its own o.o
    Fun fact:Kip is chicken in dutch
  • lawl former name : chick lumeagoh....that makes sense.