Mythologist says goodbye...

MythologistMythologist Member
edited June 2016 in Community
Hello all who see it, hello my friends who see it.
I've decided to quit of Cubic Castles soon, possible when July starts. I do it for some reasons.
First reason and maybe biggest reason is that I will buy a new phone that runs Windows Phone 8.1. Sadly isn't this game available for Windows Phones and I understand it - there aren't much famous games for Windows Phones. Anyways you maybe are wondering why I buy a phone then where Cubic Castles doesn't run, but I do it because I've googled a lot of this phone and I want it really because it looks nice and some other reasons.
Also you may know that I play Cubic Castles in my tablet at now and my phone doesn't let me play this game then why I can't just keep playing Cubic Castles in my tablet? Answer is that I can play only about half hour in a day and sometimes I just won't use my tablet because that is Android tablet and I can't sometimes write there. But even if I can then I can't play more than half hour in day there (for some reasons ) so I can't get PRO there with this small time, but in phone I could play basically every time when I don't sleep or isn't school lesson.
So basically I won't play Cubic Castles anymore because phone I plan to buy runs an OP system where Cubic Castles doesn't “exists”. So if it will once come out to Windows Phones one day I will come back.
But still I will quit of Cubic Castles after a month so if someone wants to meet me there then you have this change.
Sorry for mad English but I hope that you understand what I mean.

Mythologist

Comments

• MythologistMythologist Member
    edited May 2016
    lucaaa795 said:

Sad to see u go :(
    Yeah..this game needs windows phone system to be added..
    Imma add ya :D

Yep it does. I think that then they will get more people to play because in Windows Phones aren't many good games...And thanks for reading all this long text. @*Helios* will join here soon and start protesting, he told me it yesterday.
    edited May 2016
    lucaaa795 said:

well...only @CosmicCow and @SirKewberth can tell us if they have any plans to release a version for android phones...

You mean Windows Phones instead of Android at now, right? And I talked with some of moderators with email and he said that they don't have plans to release it to Windows Phones, or atleast not soon.
  • lucaaa795 said:

well...only @CosmicCow and @SirKewberth can tell us if they have any plans to release a version for Windows phones...

I'm sure developers would love to port to Windows. It unfortunately costs a lot of time, we have got note that they will port to Amazon, so they may include Windows store in that.
  • Peace out man, I hope you return one day. Thanks for always being a nice and kind player and always giving me support :) @Mythologist
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
    PLEASE ADD CC FOR WINDOWS PHONE!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth

I think windows phone is a dead platform now.
    You can't even get a steam app for it either.

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited May 2016
    gdog said:

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth

Yeah Windows is the worst phone for gaming. Can't get any good games, it's mainly Microsoft games.
    gdog said:

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth

The more reasons to place cc on it right? That way windows phones live again ;)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

gdog said:

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth

The more reasons to place cc on it right? That way windows phones live again ;)
    Lol I think it would end up being more wasteful to set it up for windows phones when no one is expecting to play games on them. But its up to developers xP
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    You will still be in our cubic castles group right?
  • Sad that u r leaving :(
  • smuressmures Member
    Aw sad to see you leave, hopefully you'll come back to CC one day :3
    edited May 2016
    Oh my...Guys, I am almost crying. So glad to see that you support me. Also I don't buy that phone for gaming but I understand that if they don't make it available for Windows Phones it's normal.

ALSO: If anyone won't add games to Windows Phones then is logical that it's
    dead platform
  • Harry-PotterHarry-Potter Member
    edited May 2016
    Actually, I spent only 2 hours with @Mythologist , but we had fun even in that short time. I hope there was a way for him to be able to play Cubic Castles, but at last, I wish he doesn't leave the Forum and coming back to play sometimes with us.
    We'll miss you, my friend...
  • Actually, I spent only 2 hours with @Mythologist , but we had fun even in that short time. I hope there was a way for you to be able to play Cubic Castles, but at last, I wish you don't leave the Forum and coming back to play sometimes with us.
    We'll miss you...

Hey Harry. Yes we had fun, because I get like 10k cubits and you lost 10k cubits. Okay okay I know what you mean, just trolling.
    Also I guess I will check sometimes forums because I can go to Internet with this phone (ofcourse ) but sadly can't play Cubic Castles. Also even if I can't use my tablet very much and it's lagging a bit I will still going to visit you Qbees.

Mythologist
  • Actually, I spent only 2 hours with @Mythologist , but we had fun even in that short time. I hope there was a way for you to be able to play Cubic Castles, but at last, I wish you don't leave the Forum and coming back to play sometimes with us.
    We'll miss you...

Hey Harry. Yes we had fun, because I get like 10k cubits and you lost 10k cubits. Okay okay I know what you mean, just trolling.
    Also I guess I will check sometimes forums because I can go to Internet with this phone (ofcourse ) but sadly can't play Cubic Castles. Also even if I can't use my tablet very much and it's lagging a bit I will still going to visit you Qbees.

Mythologist
    Good to know, now I'm starting to feel much better! c:
    Yay!
    We'll miss you...

Mythologist
    Good to know, now I'm starting to feel much better! c:

Yay!

Hehe. Bur I don't know how often. But someone up there told something about Amazon and that if Cubic Castles will come available in Amazon then it will be available for Windows Phones also. Can anyone explain me that. Just look up there, I remember correctly that someone told something like that.
  • Sad to see you go. I dont know much about you, but everything happened so fast. You once joined my clan then became inactive and missed all the giveaways and events and now youre leaving. Well, I wish yo goodluck and hope your boat will have some good wind.
    Cya mate
  • Sad to see you go. I dont know much about you, but everything happened so fast. You once joined my clan then became inactive and missed all the giveaways and events and now youre leaving. Well, I wish yo goodluck and hope your boat will have some good wind.
    Cya mate

Yeah, I know. I just hope that this game will be available for that platform on one good day.
    It was nice to know you, hope we can still meet sometimes because I will quit after a month.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    No idea if this works but if your desperate you could try it.

Use at your own risk.
    edited June 2016
    gdog said:

No idea if this works but if your desperate you could try it.

Use at your own risk.

Thanks Gdog, but I've searched information about these things and first: I won't upgrade my phone (that what I will buy) to Windows 10 and second: it's unofficial and I've heard that it doesn't work anymore.
    Anyways huge thanks for trying to help me.

Mythologist
  • BlueMist said:

lucaaa795 said:

well...only @CosmicCow and @SirKewberth can tell us if they have any plans to release a version for Windows phones...

I'm sure developers would love to port to Windows. It unfortunately costs a lot of time, we have got note that they will port to Amazon, so they may include Windows store in that.
    What you mean? That if they will put it to Amazon then it will be available for Windows Phones also?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There's no plan to port to windows phone at present. We would like to provide kindle support in the future though, as well as Mac support on steam, but there's no estimated time for those ports right now.
  • BlueMist said:

lucaaa795 said:

What you mean? That if they will put it to Amazon then it will be available for Windows Phones also?
    I meant when they port to kindle they may port to Windows. Look at Kewb's new post I am wrong. :P
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    MAC SUPPPORT ON STEAM PLEASE! MAC SUPPORT! MAC SUPPOOOORT!
  • At least you can visit the forums, right? Even if you're not in-game, we could all still chat on the forums! @Mythologist
  • Yay! U can use the forums! XD
    edited June 2016

There's no plan to port to windows phone at present. We would like to provide kindle support in the future though, as well as Mac support on steam, but there's no estimated time for those ports right now.

Oh, then I guess I have to quit the game. Thanks for explaining me.

At least you can visit the forums, right? Even if you're not in-game, we could all still chat on the forums! @Mythologist

Mussim said:

Yay! U can use the forums! XD

Yep I can. Also I can play still sometimes in tablet so guys don't worry c:
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I just saw that the most used platform is Android and sadly there is still issued while using it. Like you can play, but you can't leave realms without it hanging and crashing. I know it is a lot of work to make all platforms not only available, but actually work without some issues. Hopefully all can be resolved soon as the number of players seem to be growing greatly. It is too bad that we can't just have a system where game developers can just make the game and all platforms can just adapt to it accordingly without the need for the developers to go out of their way to accommodate all of the different platforms individually. I refer to something similar to what Java does with interpreting different program languages between other applications.