• Thanks for explaining it helped a lot :D
  • oki thx for the help now i know how that goes
  • Wow this is really cool! :3
  • That's cool!
  • thanks
  • could you not spam coments?
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited April 2017
    Why wouldnt you add more functions and sell anything else in karma shop too?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Thnx :D
  • t-pext-pex Member
    Thnx
  • wow
  • XD Nice. :3
  • thanks for the info at first i was rly confused

• O.o
  • Thanks for information :D
  • k thank you for your help
    :)
  • ohhhh, just joined the forums and wad curious about this karma thing. Now I know haha!
  • As a Buddhist, I think you are using the term Karma incorrectly. Karma is something you accumulate through good or bad deeds. It has nothing to do with your reputation. If you, say, retaliate against someone, it's not because THEY have bad Karma. It's just you generating bad Karma for yourself. Same goes for good deeds. I wish you would call this system something else, but you are free to act as you see fit. I think if you called them Jesus points you would get lots of rude comments. Think of Karma in the same light. It is a Hindu and Buddhist term that most people don't truly understand or use correctly. Thank you for listening.

Shaanti
  • why it is called"karma" ? O.o
  • why it is called"karma" ? O.o

Why is what called Karma?

The Buddhist term Karma comes form the Sanskrit word "karman" which means "action, effect, fate." It refers to receiving negative effects which are produced by you own negative actions.

I have no idea why forum points are called Karma. My guess is that someone thought they were being clever or cute.
  • Horus said:

Many of you are asking about the "Karma Bank" counter on your profiles, it is the substitution for reputation.

For now, you only gain it by making comments and discussions. But more features may follow!

New comment: 0.05 Karma
    New discussion: 0.10 Karma

At the moment, it is only used to purchase the Familiar rank from our Karma Store. The rank gives you rights to send friend requests and colours the rank names light green.

oooowww
  • Yeah I agree. Since the farm update is so popular, why not reward qbees with recubes?
  • MKS7604 said:

Yeah I agree. Since the farm update is so popular, why not reward qbees with recubes?

Some people that used to play the game no longer do. Ahem, me.
  • Thanks this was helpful!
  • MKS7604 said:

Yeah I agree. Since the farm update is so popular, why not reward qbees with recubes?

Some people that used to play the game no longer do. Ahem, me.
    If i am elected president - FREE RECUBES FOR ALL!!!.......... Oh wait.. there's no election, nevermind, carry on... lols (free recubes would be sooooo awesome!)
  • Hello!! I have a question concerning my warnings. Back in May I was warned twice for a couple post my brother made under my account in forums. I had heard they should be gone within a couple of months and the warnings are still under my page. I did msg a couple mods but received no help. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me with this.
  • Please tell me if I'm breaking any guidelines by posting in an old post

Couldn't this system be badly abused? Administrators can't go around using their powers to take away karma 24/7/365
  • Horus said:

Many of you are asking about the "Karma Bank" counter on your profiles, it is the substitution for reputation.

For now, you only gain it by making comments and discussions. But more features may follow!

New comment: 0.05 Karma
    New discussion: 0.10 Karma

At the moment, it is only used to purchase the Familiar rank from our Karma Store. The rank gives you rights to send friend requests and colours the rank names light green.

thanks
  • Da Legend said:

Oh great posts are now 0.10 they were 0.05 hour ago, good change :)

I agree.

• After u get karma, is there any higher rank?