Can't find my realm's name in the lobby search bumper

Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
So I bought a realm and named it "How". I asked my friend Lucaaa795 to try the door mechanism I made there by entering the realm through the lobby. He searched for "How" but the realm name doesn't appear there.
I searched for it too and it's not there for me either. Can that be fixed? Or is there like a minimum blocks built limit before a realm appears in searches?
Thanks
Screenshot_2016-05-28-22-50-05

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    It is in the accesed in the last 30 days place, because you probably did enter it already
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember

It is in the accesed in the last 30 days place, because you probably did enter it already

It's not. I looked for it.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Have you found it in the search via the skymap?

Lobby search can sometimes give different results then the skymap search.
    edited May 2016
    Well it works through sky map. But I haven't found a permanent spot for it. The lobby searches usually always show the realm I'm searching for. And since a lot of realms don't have "how" in it, I was hoping my realm's name would be there.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    If its your realm it should be in your list, but it might be harder for someone else to find it if it has such a common short word. The list will limit to the first 100 answers or something like that. If you want your realms easier to find you'd probably have to give them longer more unique names. You may have to place it in the overworld and have him jump in that way for now.

If its your realm it should be in your list, but it might be harder for someone else to find it if it has such a common short word. The list will limit to the first 100 answers or something like that. If you want your realms easier to find you'd probably have to give them longer more unique names. You may have to place it in the overworld and have him jump in that way for now.

That's the thing SirKewb. There are around 20 names in the last 30 day list and just 6 in the accessed realms list. Nowhere near filled, and yet my realm name is missing