What happens now??

NaishyNaishy SpainMember
Now while he had changed one Name tags For some things and when I step what happened now but I have had things like the cat ears fox Among others I can not remember

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Uhhh can you please be more specific pls?
  • NaishyNaishy SpainMember

Well what happened was is that he had exchanged a name tag for some things but after making the trade and all, had taken my cat but after cubic castles was closed and when you return had the name tag & did not have what gave me the Guy and my cat was lvl 50 when I had taken and was lvl 49 and even had it in inventory but now there is nowhere to my cat but I'm walking now ......

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Kei Yos said:

Well what happened was is that he had exchanged a name tag for some things but after making the trade and all, had taken my cat but after cubic castles was closed and when you return had the name tag & did not have what gave me the Guy and my cat was lvl 50 when I had taken and was lvl 49 and even had it in inventory but now there is nowhere to my cat but I'm walking now ......
    Oh okay, since you are banned now i hope you see this: if you lost stuff try conyacying support