HOW ABOUT THIS

ADMINS WAT U THINK ABOUT PUTTING A CHECK IN RAFFLE BOX TO SEE WHO IS THE HIGHEST PERSON HAD PUT TOKENS : BEENFITS: PEOPLE R DEPENDING SO IF THEY KNOW THEY CAN PUT OR JUST LEAVE THIS ALSO CAN SAVE THEIR C :)

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited May 2016
    Raffle doesn't depend entirely on who put the most token in. It depends on probability. Even someone who puts 1 token can win the raffle. So, this would be unnecessary.
  • MenoProMenoPro Member
    edited May 2016
    SO U MEAN BY LUCK

Was the memancing OF unne
    edited May 2016
    Edited. Sorry.

And yes probability is something like luck :p but more mathematical :p
  • MenoProMenoPro Member
    So IF u put liku 100 token other are Lower
    am i not the winner
    If you put 100 tokens and I put 1, then the probability of you getting the token is 100 times greater than mine. But I could still win, if I'm "lucky". If you want to talk further on this topic, PM me. :P We might end up getting a warning if we start a conversation here :P
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Mods close this discussion, i say there is no need for it since the situation is coverd
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Fluffy303 said:

Mods close this discussion, i say there is no need for it since the situation is coverd

It's only the owner of the thread who can request the close of a thread.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    1 or 100, its makes no difference. I put 2 in so I have the same chance as someone who puts in 100. Simple odds but most people think that the more they enter, the better their chances are.
  • It doesn't matter how many tokens you put in, I can out one token in and still win. It's random basically your name gets put into a hat if you put a token in then it gets pulled.
    Ex.
    Bob puts one token in the box, and gets his name put in the hat.
    John puts 50 token in the box, and gets his name put in the hat
    Results: Bob wins!

So It doesn't matter how many are put in :D
  • MenoProMenoPro Member
    So u GUYS mean THE RAFFLE will LEAST forevwr
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember

The raffle truly is random outside of how many tokens you place in the box. More tokens means more chances, but even if you only put one token in you still have a good shot to win. So how many levels you have or how many cubits or whatever doesn't really come into play. What will affect it is how often you play. People playing often will have more tokens. Also if you don't care for a particular month's prize you can save your tokens for the next drawing, so you can affect your chances that way.

Are we done here? ._.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited May 2016
    MenoPro said:

So u GUYS mean THE RAFFLE will LEAST forevwr

The raffle is monthly, which means it will likely end on the last day of the month. But this doesn't mean tokens become obsolete, as there will probably be more raffles after that.

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    TheTimMan said:

1 or 100, its makes no difference. I put 2 in so I have the same chance as someone who puts in 100. Simple odds but most people think that the more they enter, the better their chances are.

It's like putting your name in a hat. If you write your name on 100 slips of paper and someone else writes their name on only two slips of paper, and then someone reaches into the hat and blindly pulls out a slip with a name, then the person with more names in the hat has a higher likelihood of having their name drawn.
  • Fluffy303 said:

It's only the owner of the thread who can request the close of a thread.
    No, if enough people ask for it, the thread will be closed. This was a rule on the old forums so I'm not 100% sure it's still here today.