edited July 2016 in Help Requests

Cubic 2016-05-26 19-27-08-670
Cubic 2016-05-26 19-27-14-065
Cubic 2016-05-26 19-27-19-979
Cubic 2016-05-26 19-27-27-616
Cubic 2016-05-26 19-27-47-840

Comments

• Ibuki-sanIbuki-san U.S.Member
    That was discovered a very long time ago and it was essential to the "Katherine Love Story"

The password is hidden along the D hallway of Jail cells and there's a sign in one of them. It's something like "I'm a sailor..."?
  • I was a sailor once...

• PerfctPerfct Member
    The password is Diamond Ring. c:
  • I've been to in a room that contains only a dark room and Diamond Ring. But if anyone has ever entered the basement behind Cubic Jail?
  • Croubict said:

I've been to in a room that contains only a dark room and Diamond Ring. But if anyone has ever entered the basement behind Cubic Jail?

Basement?
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    The password to that gate is: I was a sailor once... (with the 3 dots at the end)
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited May 2016

Croubict said:

I've been to in a room that contains only a dark room and Diamond Ring. But if anyone has ever entered the basement behind Cubic Jail?

Basement?
    Yes, its location is behind Cubic Jail. Around the entrance there are some Qbee Skull. The room was like a dungeon, some contain Parkour.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Croubict said:

Croubict said:

Basement?
    Yes, its location is behind Cubic Jail. Around the entrance there are some Qbee Skull. The room was like a dungeon, some contain Parkour.
    That isn't a basement its Meg's dungeon room @Croubict
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    No it's totes a basement Horus let me dig one up in Cubic Jail :D

That's where I keep my dragon, he's grown too big to keep in my realm :3
  • theres a diamond ring inside
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    edited July 2016
    bump !!!! now here's the video
  • there is one doorway in the solitary punishment cells that the password is diamond ring but this one is something about a sailor
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    These passwords lead to a prize chamber that has not been used since donation tables came out. CC been too busy to add something in there. They did add that ghosted prize dispenser off the ship up there, and added that Krampus peek thing that boots you out, & even a few things in the jail, but crickets chirp in the prize chamber.
    Katherine is a Fallen Angel, & it is fun to traverse but the weather in the jail is less than desireable.
  • i am having trouble with the prize? Why is there no prize?
  • there is one doorway in the solitary punishment cells that the password is diamond ring but this one is something about a sailor

I agree too, why is there a door in Block B and block C?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

i am having trouble with the prize? Why is there no prize?

Probably because this discussion is from 2016. Please check the date before you comment to avoid necro posting and confusion.
This discussion has been closed.