Giveaway Over! Please Close!

Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
edited June 2016 in Trading Section
What is the longest word in the English dictionary?

prize - Police Hat :)

Comments

• Ibuki-sanIbuki-san U.S.Member
    The chemical name for Titan (which is like 180k words)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    The chemical word of titin, it has almost 190k words and ir starts something with methionyl or something like that
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Smiles :3, Because there is a word "mile" inbetween The 2 S in the beginning and the end :33
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited May 2016
    This should be in Player Events & Creation, Pix :P

Also, the longest word in English dictionary, as that was the riddle :P

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

One last thing. The Titian word has exactly 189,819 letter. And is expected to take 3-4 hours to pronounce.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    You are all wrong so far :)
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    So many ways this could be interpreted... I'll choose this one.

Dictionary
    edited May 2016
    WHAY!! Winner XD
    *MMS, add me in game, thanks!
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    edited May 2016
    Chemical name of titin: Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleuc yllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylgl ycylaspartylprolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleu cylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylseryla spartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucyl arginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglu tamylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisol eucylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylglycyli soleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvalylaspa rtylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanylarg inylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleuc ylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalany lseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalanylglycylvalylthreonylgly cylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidylleucylvalylalanylly sylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanylglycy lisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylala nylglycylalanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhist idylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylal anylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonylarginylacetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreo nylserylprolylserylglutaminylphenylalanylvalylphenylalanylleucylserylserylvalyltryptophylalanylaspartyl prolylisoleucylglutamylleucylleucylasparaginylvalylcysteinylthreonylserylserylleucylglycylasparaginylgl utaminylphenylalanylglutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaminylalanylarginylthreonylthreonylglutaminylval ylglutaminylglutaminylphenylalanylserylglutaminylvalyltryptophyllysylprolylphenylalanylprolylglutaminy lserylthreonylvalylarginylphenylalanylprolylglycylaspartylvalyltyrosyllysylvalyltyrosylarginyltyrosylaspar aginylalanylvalylleucylaspartylprolylleucylisoleucylthreonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalany laspartylthreonylarginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylvalylglutamylasparaginylglutaminy lglutaminylserylprolylthreonylthreonylalanylglutamylthreonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginylarginylv alylaspartylaspartylalanylthreonylvalylalanylisoleucylarginylserylalanylasparaginylisoleucylasparaginyl leucylvalylasparaginylglutamylleucylvalylarginylglycylthreonylglycylleucyltyrosylasparaginylglutaminyl (Couldn't fit more)
    I would past it all too but I'd probably crash the forums xD
    edited May 2016

I would past it all too but I'd probably crash the forums xD

There is a certain amount of letters that can be used per comment, I had the whole 180k letters word at first but it lagged like crazy and a red message box appeared that said I can't say that much letters xD
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Cof Cof Cof Cof
    I literally just watched the first 5 mins of that and got bored as hell

He grew a beard and the plant died by the end of the video btw (spoilers xd)
    That guy has no life, no gf and no friends xD
    Would be funny if that one was the second record because he failed the first one xD
  • Dictionary? Or deoxyribonucleicacid
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

Would be funny if that one was the second record because he failed the first one xD

xddddddd
  • smuressmures Member
    edited May 2016
    Dictionary o-o
    or Longest
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

He grew a beard and the plant died by the end of the video btw (spoilers xd)
    Is that the spell for how to make plants die and grow a beard? >:OOOOO
  • Most of you were right... the longest word in the Dictionary is

Its a word that refers Lung Disease that is Contracted by Inhaling Silica Particles..

Its a type of ash that comes from a Live Volcano. its like Silicosis just a bit more unfriendly to the human organisms.
    Hrothgar said:

Most of you were right... the longest word in the Dictionary is

Its a word that refers Lung Disease that is Contracted by Inhaling Silica Particles..

Its a type of ash that comes from a Live Volcano. its like Silicosis just a bit more unfriendly to the human organisms.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Titin's chemical name is the longest word in the world, compare the word you said to a 180k letters word.
  • Hmm I think it's pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis :)
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    Hmm the riddle was the longest word in english dictionary
    English has 7 letters and dictionary has 10 letters
    so... Dictionary is the longest word in english dictionary xd
  • Hrothgar said:

Most of you were right... the longest word in the Dictionary is

Nah, I'm pretty sure Titin's chemical name is the longest word in the world, compare the word you said to a 180k letters word.
    ko...

(...ok)

THIS HAS ALREADY ENDED
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    interesting, it used to be Antidisestablishmentarianism.
  • StevilStevil Member
    Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is the longest word in English dictionary, but the chemical word for Titan is not in the English dictionary (I know this thing is closed but I just wanted to make clear)
    Can a mod please close this.. The giveaway has already ended >.<
  • Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis