Hacking rumors

I've heard many rumors about account hacking and perm hacking.
The question is, are they real?

Comments

• Yes, somehow, there are many hackers ingame. I seen a level 0 person and the other day, he was level 50. I also say a qbee mining a 10x10x10 hole in less than 10 seconds.
  • Probably it's true I heard it some days ago

Yes, somehow, there are many hackers ingame. I seen a level 0 person and the other day, he was level 50. I also say a qbee mining a 10x10x10 hole in less than 10 seconds.

Huh usually mine only have 8-9 blocks in height but yes lot of peeps using speed hack and auto clicker now, such as some of my friends that using speed hack and auto clicker when they want to leveling up their pets

• So far I've only seen first-hand players who use the auto-clicker and who use speed hack. But I've also heard stories from my friends about hackers, having perms in realms they shouldn't have had. I don't know if these stories are true though. :p
  • Its just stubid what for hacking a game while earning like nothing in real life so thats one point i hate about hackers....
  • My account Normany was hacked and all my stuffs and cubits are missing :)
  • Normany said:

My account Normany was hacked and all my stuffs and cubits are missing :)

http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

Try to write your username, the last time that you successfully log in, the time you notice that it was compromised, the country that you stay and what are the proof that you are the owner.

In the worst extend if the support did not help you, you may require to file for a police case as law enforcement are the only one that can force any company to assist.

This has happened to me in another game.
  • Well if hacking realms were true , id be missing everything i have! :O its either people giving perms or password to other players, dont give out any perms or passwords!
  • Quackers said:

Well if hacking realms were true , id be missing everything i have! :O its either people giving perms or password to other players, dont give out any perms or passwords!

It depend bro, in most events when a player claimed that they are hack, most of the time people will jumped into conclusion that they download a 3rd party software that come with trojan / backdoor.

There are also rare cases whereby if a person did not browse a 3rd party website, share password / account with others, download 3rd party software and simply just lost the account; then it is indeed a hacking event.

When there is an online application, it is vulnerable to hack. It depend on how secure the developers want it to be.

Today we may be safe, but tomorrow we may not. New vulnerabilities appear daily.

• Some people run websites, that if you put your username and passwords, and you put in the amount of cubits you want, you will get that much cubits. But actually, they just take your account, steal it and hack .-.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    There are certain programs out there which could do what you think they couldn't do. But they wouldn't ask for your details.
  • 3rd party website: Phishing website: or also known as identical website with login box but you can never log in. How does this work? By entering your username and password, the information is send to another person. That person will have access to your account immediately.

Share password / account with others: this is popular. By trying to be active and online almost 24 by 7, your trusted person will turn into your hated person. They will take every thing from you since they have your credential.

3rd party software: usually known as to generate free cubic or world render or any thing that is useful such as speed hack, or auto clicker. By downloading this software, the person is able to view your keystroke. Whatever that you type, it is appearing at real time.

Another way is; the application has vulnerabilities. Regardless it is the server hosting the application or the application coding, with technologies evolving, it could never be safe tomorrow. How secure this application is, only developers will know as they are holding to the binary files and the patch management of application as well as server.
  • 2 things to say:someone DID hack my old old old realm.And 2:Ive heard stuff like if u download da cheating thing then if you put speed hack on,youll keep disconnecting after every like 1 min
  • Hacking Ruins The Game.....
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There isn't any evidence of hacked accounts.

In every single case we've ever investigated where someone had their account taken over or logged in by someone that wasn't them, they weren't hacked. They tried to make use of some trick/scheme for free cubits which led to their password being stolen or they simply told someone else their password because they were naive or got tricked. If you don't give your password away and you're not involved in some free cubit scheme, your account is safe.

Clickers and speed hacks may temporarily work, but you will get disconnected, your account gets flagged, and you risk permanent ban from the game.
  • There isn't any evidence of hacked accounts.

In every single case we've ever investigated where someone had their account taken over or logged in by someone that wasn't them, they weren't hacked. They tried to make use of some trick/scheme for free cubits which led to their password being stolen or they simply told someone else their password because they were naive or got tricked. If you don't give your password away and you're not involved in some free cubit scheme, your account is safe.

Clickers and speed hacks may temporarily work, but you will get disconnected, your account gets flagged, and you risk permanent ban from the game.

Can you develop a legitimate tool in game that work as clicker? Like removing the block in front, 1 by 1.

I am a lazy player, I only wish to move the direction keypad.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    currycrab said:

Can you develop a legitimate tool in game that work as clicker? Like removing the block in front, 1 by 1.

I am a lazy player, I only wish to move the direction keypad.
    That seems a bit too good if you know what i mean. I mean whats the major difference to clicking versus tapping?
  • cynics2cynics2 Member
    edited February 2016
    I saw a speedhacker yesterday

Does it auto tell the system when you speedhack?