[Not a bug] Quest is stuck

Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
edited May 2016 in Bug Reports
My friend can't complete the "Perks for Parkours" quest.
She finished the course and stood at the end point at the top but still she isn't getting the 250 exp. and the quest is stuck.

Screenshot_2016-05-24-12-18-03
Screenshot_2016-05-24-12-18-18

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well, nothing has changed about that quest. Has she tried to redo it by leaving the course and re-playing. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working for her but we didn't change anything about the way that quest works.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember

Well, nothing has changed about that quest. Has she tried to redo it by leaving the course and re-playing. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working for her but we didn't change anything about the way that quest works.

Okay I will use my alt to do the quest and see how it goes. Then report back to you. I'm sure she re-did it to check, but I'll ask her yo do it again too. I'll let you know :)
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Tell her to re-log.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited May 2016
    I tried with my alt and it's fine. It works great. I'm sorry for the fake bug report. I'm guessing it's her Internet connection. Please close the thread. And thanks.

Edit: She successfully completed the course. No bugs there. Just Internet issues.