The Hoarder - The Nothing edition

Comments

• ValleyValley Member
    IGN : Valley
    Item : Rubber and Sticks
    Amount : 20k or 40k of rubber and 20k sticks
    Price : Rubber 5/c and sticks 20/c
    I don't get on cubic castles at a certain time it's just random but I'm sure we can meet up
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

Do you buy dirt? '-'

I Was previously, but now i have ample stock of Dirt. Though i may be willing to pad my hoard a bit more with them, depending on your amount and rate.
    Valley said:

IGN : Valley
    Item : Rubber and Sticks
    Amount : 20k or 40k of rubber and 20k sticks
    Price : Rubber 5/c and sticks 20/c
    I don't get on cubic castles at a certain time it's just random but I'm sure we can meet up

Unfortunately i have several chests full of rubber, and i acquire them from several sources at a much lower rate. And sticks i have very little use for. Thank you for the offer though, much appreciated. C:
  • ValleyValley Member
    No problem :D
  • 20k Dirt
    20/c
    Time : Random between 4 Pm - 10 Am Cubic Time
  • I can sell you around 10-20k cotton or like 12k gold.Cotton 6/1c and Gold 3/2c.Active Playing Times:7-12 3-6
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Got Stone for 8/c and Water for 10/c if you wish. Tell me if you need any of those :)
    edited June 2017

20k Dirt
    20/c
    Time : Random between 4 Pm - 10 Am Cubic Time

Purchased. Ty!
    Tempest said:

I can sell you around 10-20k cotton or like 12k gold.Cotton 6/1c and Gold 3/2c.Active Playing Times:7-12 3-6

Seems i have just missed you. I Will try again soon.
    Though i think i might negotiate further with you, if still interested.

Got Stone for 8/c and Water for 10/c if you wish. Tell me if you need any of those :)

Contacted you.. just waiting for you to revert from AFK xD
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Oh lmao, I'm back, but hmu when you're on C:
    BUMP
    Still buying bulk. Please refer to the OP.

Thanks for the sale :D
    Tempest said:

I can sell you around 10-20k cotton or like 12k gold.Cotton 6/1c and Gold 3/2c.Active Playing Times:7-12 3-6

Still trying to catch up with you.
  • BJDware said:

BUMP
    Still buying bulk. Please refer to the OP.

Thanks for the sale :D
    Tempest said:

Still trying to catch up with you.
    Forget the cotton and gold.I have around 10k cotton at like 4/1c of you are interested
    Kinda haven't been on much for the last week or so. Apologies.

But anyways.. BUMP! Fatten my storage! *shakes fist*
    edited July 2017
    BUMP! Topic also updated:
    BJDware said:

The Hoarder topic has returned!

Items needed for purchase/trade:

• Feather Hat's @ 100c each.
      Large quantities only please or via Vends. Rest i'll purchase via holla's.
      Feather hat value is considerably lower than my purchase price, i offer a high rate to help my fellow Qbee's make some profit/Cubits. Please PM me offers for this, seems i have new Feather collectors to compete with >.< .
    • Cave Art & Fossils @ 400c each.
      Cave Art is my Secondary collection that has been neglected. Time i focused a bit more upon it!
    • Trilobyte's & Glyph's @ 500c each.
      Fossils, Trilo's and Glyphs are a semi interest that i am collecting. Though i am more focused on Feathers and Cave art.
    • "bulk" resources ( minable blocks, Ores, etc ) of the quantity of 10k and above. Non bulk offers will be ignored.
      I Will not provide a listing, but if you offer, i may just buy it if i find my stock wanting and your price acceptable.
    So hard to find bulk sellers these days, it seems to be a dying trade and people no longer understand the potential to make cubits by doing so. But alas, i must try to find somebody!

All rates and trades are negotiable, yet may be refused.

Any further negotiations will take place ingame or via PM's. Let me know if you wish to do so.

Please leave a comment here indicating
    -Your ingame name (If different from your forum username)
    -Item
    -Amount
    -Rate
    -Time you usually play. ( CC time only )

I Will reply or find you ingame ASAP.

Be sure to include your usual play times using "cubic time" ONLY ( /time within the chat bar ingame ).

Those who i cannot find online or play during times that i do not frequent, may find their trade offers expired over time. I Apologize in advance, but i can be quite busy. I Would thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for your business -BJDware image

I Am quite disappointed with the lack of bulk sales. Shows how much our player economy's focus has changed since 2014.
    We use to have tons of players selling large quantities of minable items, and they were making so much profit from it! Nowadays, everyone wants quick and easy profit that clothing sometimes offers. v_v
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    @BJDware I sell 10k sand if you want

@BJDware I sell 10k sand if you want

Sounds like a plan, depending on your price of course. :)
    If i don't see you ingame, please let me know your idea of price and the CC time you are usually on.
  • I sell 10k+Silver for 2/1c and also 3k Palm trunks 4/1c.

Active CC Playing Times:6-12 AM 5-9 PM
    Tempest said:

I sell 10k+Silver for 2/1c and also 3k Palm trunks 4/1c.

Active CC Playing Times:6-12 AM 5-9 PM

I Could do that.
    Not online now?
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    edited July 2017
    @BJDware I'll sell it for 1k and am online now if you are
    @BJDware I am generally on at 1-5 am cc time (sorry) and sometimes later in the day
    I also sell 8k dirt @BJDware
  • @BJDware I'll sell it for 1k and am online now if you are

@BJDware I am generally on at 1-5 am cc time (sorry) and sometimes later in the day

Be careful not to multipost
  • GeezerGeezer Member

Be careful not to multipost
    Was meant to edit but forgot xD
  • I sell 17k sticks and 20k tacks if you need them, tacks 20/1c and sticks 17/1c

Sounds good to me. I'll hopefully catch you soon ingame :D
    -SpicE- said:

I sell 17k sticks and 20k tacks if you need them, tacks 20/1c and sticks 17/1c

I Appreciate the offer, i really do.
    Unfortunately have plenty of sticks.. and way too many tacks due to misclicking xD
  • BJDware said:

-SpicE- said:

Unfortunately have plenty of sticks.. and way too many tacks due to misclicking xD
    No worries, I also sell some rubber and tree trunks and the realm name is MoonLight
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    BJDware said:

-SpicE- said:

What realm are you generally in?
    Many thanks for the sales Guys N Gals!

An item has been listed under the "Bulk" section!:
    BJDware said:

• Currently I am in need of "Trunks". Preferably Pine or tree Trunks, but ill take others as well.
  • edited July 2017
    You still need iron? I have 3k iron and would be happy to give you some
    I am usually on around 9-11 and 6-9 cubic time but i am usually on so we could work something out
    ill sell 10/c and ill sell you 1.5k if thats good

i also have tons of water if you need that, 10/c also
  • I sell a Bunche of normal tree trunks and pine trunks 3/1c each if u are interested
  • I have two feather hats for sale in my vend shop Endless Expansion. They are 100c both. If not pm me and I will change :b
    edited July 2017
    Limited time bonus prices (offer for Forum users only) added for Cave Art, Fossils, Trilobyte's and Glyphs!. See the original post for details!

You still need iron? I have 3k iron and would be happy to give you some
    I am usually on around 9-11 and 6-9 cubic time but i am usually on so we could work something out
    ill sell 10/c and ill sell you 1.5k if thats good

i also have tons of water if you need that, 10/c also

I'm trying to purchase bulk amounts of 10k or more.
    How much water do u have? o.o
    tempest said:

I sell a Bunche of normal tree trunks and pine trunks 3/1c each if u are interested

If you lower the price considerably, i may be interested. If in bulk amounts. :)

I have two feather hats for sale in my vend shop Endless Expansion. They are 100c both. If not pm me and I will change :b

Purchased! Thank you.
    Please remember, if its about feather hats, PM me :P
  • Bjd how about 3/1c I just got like 6k pine trunks and like 3k normal trunks and 3k palm trunks
    tempest said:

Bjd how about 3/1c I just got like 6k pine trunks and like 3k normal trunks and 3k palm trunks

BJDware said:

If you lower the price considerably, i may be interested. :)