More Dye Colors

Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
edited May 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
I'd love to see a new spectrum of colors, maybe a few shades of green/blue/orange/brown and so on... They would be very useful for building with colored plaster.

Blue + Yellow + Red = Brown
Any existing color + white = Light color
Any existing color + black = Dark color

Comments

• KewbinKewbin Member
    Yes, we need brown dye that could be crafted by mud!
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator

Yes, we need brown dye that could be crafted by mud!

Yes! We could give mud and dirt a new purpose
    edited May 2016
    eagence said:

I think color brown is what we all seek but I dont think using blue color makes any sense and also white and red makes pink so "Any existing color + white = Light color" kinda fails or light red become pink... And besides adding cyan and grey could also be good for pixel arts. But now with rainbow blocks this thing is sadly an idea that can be done later on even we still need brown and grey plasters.

But if you need them forpixel arts you may always use dirt/mud or and additional glass layer. And again there is sadly no white glass (a layer that lighten color) but ice which is not 100% transparent as glass. And normal glass sadly not much lighten colors.

And again there is also no coulmns of golden, silver,fancy, glass. ice, sandy block, any brick/ half blocks or stairs of fancy blocks or cobblestone, stairs of blue, gold or black brick but some will always be missing I guess, still best is asking more :)

I guess they are currently dealing with cars...

Actually, if you study art, you should know that mixing all the primary colour makes brown. And I was thinking colors like blue + white = light blue lol.

But thx for the suggestions
  • HellesHelles Member
    I think we need new blocks more than new dyes.
  • NaishyNaishy SpainMember
    Cyan Dye c:
    Artemiza said:

Cyan Dye c:

like your hair XD
  • Brown should be added I'd like some brown clothes I could say I've been playing in mud all day lol.
  • Brown should be added I'd like some brown clothes I could say I've been playing in mud all day lol.

Or coffee;)

Or coffee;)
    Yea I've been swimming in coffee all day lol
  • NaishyNaishy SpainMember
    Rainbow color :D
  • edited July 2016
    I like your ideas!Espesially the rainbow colours :)
  • Rainbow colours is the thing I would like to see in Cubic, because when I dye my clothes they aren't the shade I want. So this is a great suggestion :)
  • LateComLateCom Member
    except it is three years old.
  • Once a good suggestion, always a good suggestion.
  • redboat said:

Rainbow colours is the thing I would like to see in Cubic, because when I dye my clothes they aren't the shade I want. So this is a great suggestion :)

How did you even find this discussion
  • Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle
    Duh
  • Good is good but
    WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS ???