The Rise & Fall of Hrothgar

HrothgarHrothgar Member
edited May 2016 in Community
well, First I wanna start with the meaning of the title..

''I've been playing this game for almost 2 years and I rose like a Phoenix! But recently, I've been scammed...
I'm not gonna tell the amount for personal reasons...

I was a piece of gold but now I've turned into ashes. But I'm not gonna give up that easily! I'm gonna start over again and I'm gonna get better! and I ask YOU to help me rise from the ashes! so are you with me?! and who knows? We might even learn new tricks along the way!''

Well, I hope this inspires you all!

Never Give Up... Never Lose Hope...

Love,
Hrothgar (Alan)
Cubic Brother

Comments

• 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    wait like starting from 0 except for our perks???
    IM IN
  • Great! Thanks, Qbee Brother :)
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    edited May 2016
    Hrothgar said:

Great! Thanks, Qbee Brother :)

ill be looking forward to this!
    also, is it ok if i keep my realm?
    im gonna giveaway almost verything.
  • StevilStevil Member
    edited May 2016
    Waaaaat thats insane! (and thats just my opinion)
    If you start again, i'd keep your old account (in case you want it back), and make a new account to start from 0. Then its really 0
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited May 2016
    Stevil said:

Waaaaat thats insane! (and thats just my opinion)
    If you start again, i'd keep your old account (in case you want it back), and make a new account to start from 0. Then its really 0

I started a new account actually, I'm still hiding from the social life of Cubic Castles, as it is humiliating.

and I thought I was Un-Scammable XD

and I have indeed re-started my Qbee Life, once again.

and Its weird, I started my account 2 hours ago and I already have 178c XD.
    719matmat said:

Hrothgar said:

Great! Thanks, Qbee Brother :)

ill be looking forward to this!
    also, is it ok if i keep my realm?
    im gonna giveaway almost verything.
    Of course you can. Its your choice!
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Me:
    For 1 years of playing....

i'm still a ash...

;-;
  • Me:
    For 1 years of playing....

i'm still a ash...

;-;

lol, try harder.

There was once a time I traded my Fossil XII for a Monster Mask XD

since The Monster Mask was only 1000 - 4000c

• Better send a support ticket if U lost ur account or use the report button if ur scammed :-)
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited May 2016
    ^-^ good luck Hrothgar, also that happened to me too last year... (open the spoiler if you want to read my story)
    That time I have a pretty good Starter Shop, I sell some ores, chest, cabinets and some craftable items, also I have some people that always buy my materials if they need them, but one day a hacker was re-hacking my BF acc, and then he stole all of my stuffs in my realm, and in my city, I was crying all day long cause that... but the next day I was sure that if I lost my items it doesn't mean that I should give up, the I started again from 0 with my current account, and along the way to go to the peak I met some nice guy that help me to reach the peak and they taught me something that I didn't know before

I hope I can help you to rise again, but..... I can't update my app or download anything until may 25 or 26 or 27 (I forgot the exact date), Just don't give up dude do your best ^-^
    edited May 2016

Better send a support ticket if U lost ur account or use the report button if ur scammed :-)

Well, It doesn't matter if I report or not... The scammer will spend a week in Cubic Jail but that wont stop him from claiming other victims will it?

So, I've gone into hiding.
    I'm gonna stay hidden till 30th May 2016, 10:00AM Sharp.

Then, I shall begin to ascend.

^-^ good luck Hrothgar, also that happened to me too last year... (open the spoiler if you want to read my story)

That time I have a pretty good Starter Shop, I sell some ores, chest, cabinets and some craftable items, also I have some people that always buy my materials if they need them, but one day a hacker was re-hacking my BF acc, and then he stole all of my stuffs in my realm, and in my city, I was crying all day long cause that... but the next day I was sure that if I lost my items it doesn't mean that I should give up, the I started again from 0 with my current account, and along the way to go to the peak I met some nice guy that help me to reach the peak and they taught me something that I didn't know before

I hope I can help you to rise again, but..... I can't update my app or download anything until may 25 or 26 or 27 (I forgot the exact date), Just don't give up dude do your best ^-^

and uh Lightosphere.. I've known you since I first started the game :P You've been helping me alot since then... you're one of my friends who helped me get where I am now... well, at least where I WAS since I got scammed.

• HellesHelles Member
    "Mining is the key to success"
  • Helles said:

"Mining is the key to success"

You could say that.
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited May 2016
    Hrothgar said:

and uh Lightosphere.. I've known you since I first started the game :P You've been helping me alot since then... you're one of my friends who helped me get where I am now... well, at least where I WAS since I got scammed.

Wait..... I'm your friend 0.0? Hmmm...... I can't remember it, it probably cause I rarely look my friend list due to lots projects that I want to finish as fast as I can *finding my friend list that I wrote some weeks ago* oh yea you're my friend XD sorry I totally forgot about that
  • Hrothgar said:

Wait..... I'm your friend? Hmmm...... I can't remember it XD, it probably cause I rarely look my friend list due to lots projects that I want to finish as fast as I can
    well, you were my friend in my old account.
  • Booo!
  • Hrothgar comes from Beowulf right? Anyways, when I read this mr.nostalgia came right through me 0.0 idk why
    edited September 2017
    @beowulf oops... Sorry. Yes it does.

btw, no offense but... Who u?
  • I just started the game, so I wont start over again, but if a noob can help you, I'll be glad to be that noob .
  • This post is 1 yr old :P I'm the owner of 8700c :P but that's really nice of you :)
  • HrothGar said:

so are you with me?

Love,
    Hrothgar (Alan)
    Cubic Brother

Watch for my announcements and come to my Mall. I will give you a deal on anything you need. You will rise again my friend.
  • HrothGar said:

@beowulf oops... Sorry. Yes it does.

btw, no offense but... Who u?

what did u said..
    beowulf?,..

edited September 2017
    Shaanti said:

HrothGar said:

so are you with me?

Love,
    Hrothgar (Alan)
    Cubic Brother

Watch for my announcements and come to my Mall. I will give you a deal on anything you need. You will rise again my friend.
    Thanks, Shaanti!