10 Year Anniversary

I'm thinking a double cubit sale for the 10 year anniversary. And bronze pig for everyone 👀

Comments

• Kardi CKardi C Member
    FR!
  • This would be cool. I don't buy cubits, so I wouldn't benefit from this, but I think this is a good way to get people to buy cubits, therefore supporting the game developers. I'm sure everyone would love a bronze pig, but maybe some players may even receive a silver or a gold pig depending on how long they have been playing the game. For example, people who have played for over 5 years receive a silver pig, and anyone who has been playing for over 8 or 9 years receives a gold pig.
  • hhunterr said:

This would be cool. I don't buy cubits, so I wouldn't benefit from this, but I think this is a good way to get people to buy cubits, therefore supporting the game developers. I'm sure everyone would love a bronze pig, but maybe some players may even receive a silver or a gold pig depending on how long they have been playing the game. For example, people who have played for over 5 years receive a silver pig, and anyone who has been playing for over 8 or 9 years receives a gold pig.

good idea
  • edited April 29
    -1 while this would be fun it would overstimulate the economy which wouldn’t be good, as well as hard to tell alts from players. Personally I’d rather have something in game like an event by the admins or even them actively participating in an anniversary event with other players.
  • Ngl I think they are too busy with the fan pack rn
  • I don't think implementing a double cubit sale or handing out bronze piggies is something that can't be done due to the pack, they do it during the thanksgiving and Christmas packs/events already. As for overstimulating the economy, not many people will buy cubits, only a select few, and the bronze pigs aren't a huge deal they do that for Christmas anyways.
  • hhunterrhhunterr Member

-1 While this would be fun it would overstimulate the economy which wouldn’t be good, as well as hard to tell alts from players. Personally, I’d rather have something in-game like an event by the admins or even them actively participating in an anniversary event with other players.

I get ur point, but black Friday sales don't overstimulate the economy so I'm not sure why this would be any different. With the bronze pigs and alts, the same as Christmas, I'm pretty sure they disperse them based on IP addresses. Also, I do like the idea of having an event for this, events are always fun.