inside stamp

can someone give me any hints and tips on how to use the inside stamp pls?

Comments

• something special about it is that when you try to see inside a wall on the edge of the small room you can =)
  • how do i use it tho?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    As it says in the cubit store, the inside stamp is recommended for more advanced builders specifically for this reason. It's not really completely obvious how to use it. But I will try to explain a bit...

When you apply the inside stamp to a room, all the blocks on the EDGES of the realm become "walls". That is... Only the inside of the block shows. Also the inside of the block is invisible from behind it, so you can look through it depending on which way the camera is facing.

To really get the wall look you need to build the edge walls very high, otherwise you'll see the top edge. This may or not may not bother the designer. Up to you on that one. But the intention was to build high walls in smaller rooms.

Lastly, not every single block will look good on a realm edge with this skin applied. It will take a little experimentation. You may want to move doors in 1 square. It's really best with just simple bricks or other blocks on the edges.

Hope that helps!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    louby2580 said:

You can see me playing with the interior stamp at 1min50secs into this video
  • thankyou @sirkewberth and@gdog ,both comments are amazingly helpful
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    gdog said:

louby2580 said:

Thank you so much for the help! But do you still get the interior stamp back when you use another stamp?
  • Log_er said:

gdog said:

louby2580 said:

Thank you so much for the help! But do you still get the interior stamp back when you use another stamp?
    I believe so
This discussion has been closed.