I keep getting targeted by scanmers

I need help, I'm targeted by scammers but I keep giving them chances, but I keep getting scammed, and now one just stole everything I cared about, please help, I think it's dmcswagger11

Comments

• 0.o did you give them a chance to be nice? Or did you give them a chance to scam you?
    If you already know that they're scammers you shouldn't give them a chance... Btw what did they steal from you?
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited May 2016

0.o did you give them a chance to be nice? Or did you give them a chance to scam you?
    If you already know that they're scammers you shouldn't give them a chance... Btw what did they steal from you?

To be nice

0.o did you give them a chance to be nice? Or did you give them a chance to scam you?

And dmc stole my piggy, donation table, register, distiller, forge, extractor, and my guysers

I'm just a nice guy, we need more people like that
  • ^^ you can't change a scammer, they'll scam everyone cause they know that if they scam someone they'll get lots stuff easily in a short time, so don't trust anyone easily, especially anyone that you already knew they're scammers
    edited May 2016
    Thx, freinds? I need some real freinds right now

Since I have so many fakes

I'm origamibot
  • I wish i can be one of your friend cause I'm finding friend ATM, but I can't download anything until may 25 or may 26
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited May 2016
    Hi,

If you're scammed, do not give them a second chance, once a scammer always a scammer.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with scammers, there's a few ways to avoid being scammed:

- ALWAYS use a cash register!
    - ALWAYS check the confirmation tab before you click 'Yes' to a trade!
    - NEVER give anyone permissions to build, even if they're close friends, giving them permissions is give them the right to take anything.
    - NEVER drop your items anywhere unless you're the owner.
    - NEVER do payways, drop games, PDC, any game which means paying upfront without getting the item.

I could go on with ways to not get scammed. You may find this video of Gdog's very useful too:

-----

Also, if/when you're scammed remember to report them via the in-game 'Report Abuse' tab.
    edited May 2016

Hi,

If you're scammed, do not give them a second chance, once a scammer always a scammer.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with scammers, there's a few ways to avoid being scammed:

- ALWAYS use a cash register!
    - ALWAYS check the confirmation tab before you click 'Yes' to a trade!
    - NEVER give anyone permissions to build, even if they're close friends, giving them permissions is give them the right to take anything.
    - NEVER drop your items anywhere unless you're the owner.
    - NEVER do payways, drop games, PDC, any game which means paying upfront without getting the item.

I could go on with ways to not get scammed. You may find this video of Gdog's very useful too:

-----

Also, if/when you're scammed remember to report them via the in-game 'Report Abuse' tab.

My co is also REALLY mad about the scam it really crippled out shop-in-progress

Thx for the tips
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    For anything related to scams, you may make other users aware by posting upon this topic:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports

Please be sure to report such players via the ingame "report abuse" button.
    This is an important feature to use.

As for avoiding scams? Don't let others take advantage of you and never give others an opportunity to steal.
    I Would encourage you to review this topic for awareness:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1149/awareness-vs-scams
This discussion has been closed.