President's Suggestions to improve in-game fun

FrenchyyyFrenchyyy Member
edited February 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
These suggestions are mostly for clan/guild realms, so as you know when you build a clan realm you need to assign jobs and roles for members, but you can't trust anyone and give permissions in the realm full of clan items (such as clan towers or precipus decorations):
1) part permission: you can give someone a certain place to build on, and in the same realm you can give rights to many players, each on a limited space; such as in a 100x100 realm you give rights to 2 players, each for 10x10 blocs space, and you build on the rest... Also good idea when creating a city, you can give rights to each citizen to build his house...
2) in-clan jobs: like ranks, they can be renamed or changed; they can be assigned by clan masters to other members, such as "miner" job or "items seller" and get everyday a few cubits by checking in at the clan tower (like 50c), but they will also need do mine and sell ores to traders to gain more cubits...

Comments

• Nice ideas! :) I really like the part permission one, it would be a great feature for those qbees who want to build together c:
  • JustMeg said:

Nice ideas! :) I really like the part permission one, it would be a great feature for those qbees who want to build together c:

Yep I agree! It would be great to assign some of my clan members with jobs to help out!