Decay so fast...

I found that my realm decays quite fast. It seems to decay everyday.

As far as i know, if a realm reaches 10k blocks placed, it will stay in over-world for around 3 months.
My realm reaches above 10k...
(refer to the the number shown under the realm name, though i think it is not accurate.
Even so, i guess it can't go below 3000)

Is it my problem or is the rule changed?

Thanks.

Comments

• Its because of the server restarts, i think.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    All my realms keep decaying like crazy. I have realms with over 70k blocks and they decay within 24hours.

They said on the older forums that they were gonna come out with something that made them stay longer but they never did, just like they never made that new overworld they said they would.
  • If I remember correctly, the new Overworld was supposed to be names "Aegis"? Oh well, I suppose they had bigger problems to deal with, and it's not like we need a new Overworld anytime soon, Aspen is quite deserted.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited May 2016

All my realms keep decaying like crazy. I have realms with over 70k blocks and they decay within 24hours.

They said on the older forums that they were gonna come out with something that made them stay longer but they never did, just like they never made that new overworld they said they would.

You have to understand the amount of work that goes into these things.

Sometimes idea's have to be put on hold
    and other possibilities have to be scrapped.

The devs have a lot on their plate especially at the moment.
    - Singleplayer mode is probably taking up most of the time.

There's only 3 of them, (not including support) they're not miracle workers. They do what they can, when they can. and if it's convenient/necessary.

The realm decay issue isn't something that's new, but not every realm has been affected by it.
    and It's unfortunate that some have to deal with the problem.
    Like I said, dev's are doing what they can.
    Zephania said:

If I remember correctly, the new Overworld was supposed to be names "Aegis"? Oh well, I suppose they had bigger problems to deal with, and it's not like we need a new Overworld anytime soon, Aspen is quite deserted.

No point in an overworld is the latest one still can't get filled.
    Eden's the big hotspot still. XD

--
    Here's a thought.: Cubic Town Center in ALL the continents.
    might create more flocks of realms that way. :P

• Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member

You have to understand the amount of work that goes into these things.

Sometimes idea's have to be put on hold
    and other possibilities have to be scrapped.

The devs have a lot on their plate especially at the moment.
    - Singleplayer mode is probably taking up most of the time.

There's only 3 of them, (not including support) they're not miracle workers. They do what they can, when they can. and if it's convenient/necessary.

The realm decay issue isn't something that's new, but not every realm has been affected by it.
    and It's unfortunate that some have to deal with the problem.
    Like I said, dev's are doing what they can.
    Zephania said:

If I remember correctly, the new Overworld was supposed to be names "Aegis"? Oh well, I suppose they had bigger problems to deal with, and it's not like we need a new Overworld anytime soon, Aspen is quite deserted.

No point in an overworld is the latest one still can't get filled.
    Eden's the big hotspot still. XD

--
    Here's a thought.: Cubic Town Center in ALL the continents.
    might create more flocks of realms that way. :P

They need to eat what is on their plate first before putting more onto it.

It is unfortunate when my realm decays and I lose my preferred realm spots. I spend a lot of cubits and time getting my realms built up so that they will stay there for the correct amount of time, but they don't.