Gem pack?

edited February 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Since the release of the new luxurious gems, they are hardly needed, and high in demand. So why not make a gem pack? A pack that contains 25 rubies, 25 diamons and 25 emerald. Suggested price? Idk, they are expensive, so I'd stick to 5,000-7,500c
Thanks for reading, have a good day :D.

Comments

• >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    Let's say an emerald block costs 75 c, a diamond block costs 100 c and a ruby block costs 200 c. If the pack has 25 blocks of each of these, it would be 25 emerald blocks cost 1875 c, 25 diamond blocks cost 2500 c and 25 ruby blocks cost 5000 c. It means a gem pack may cost around 8500 c (so players can sell those gem blocks for cheaper but not too cheap)
  • An emerald blck cost 50c, a diamond 75c, ruby 150c. So 50*25=750, 75*25=1875, 150*25=3750. So 750 + 1875 + 3750 = 6375c. Just about right.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    You have to remember too that the point of player-to-player selling is to beat out the cubit store's prices. So the pack should be priced significantly higher than the current market price. (This is the case for all things, not just minable items)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nah Let Those Gems Stay With Their rarity otherwise Gem Prices Would Go down and make gems worthless
  • Okay, okay. >.< maybe youre right, but alot of people need those gems, and some like me are too lazy to go and mine >_<
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember

Okay, okay. >.< maybe youre right, but alot of people need those gems, and some like me are too lazy to go and mine >_<</p>

Mining is I guess part of the game. Without mining I don't see how you would level up, or find interesting things xD