Cars for sale ?

BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
Cars will be for sale in the cubit store ? will be an item ? @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• Probably 10k+ for it lol
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

Probably 10k+ for it lol

Please not D:

It will happen like the pets D:
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We'll see... Personally I wanted to make them craftable, but it requires some changes. For not they're actually not finished an only work in Adventure mode.
  • We'll see... Personally I wanted to make them craftable, but it requires some changes. For not they're actually not finished an only work in Adventure mode.

CRAFTABLE? YES! YES! I IMAGINE MYSELF DRIVING ON A CAR AROUND EVERYONE'S REALMS! :D...if I can drive them in different realms... I hope so :o.

We'll see... Personally I wanted to make them craftable, but it requires some changes. For not they're actually not finished an only work in Adventure mode.

Economyyyyyyyyy ;q;
  • We'll see... Personally I wanted to make them craftable, but it requires some changes. For not they're actually not finished an only work in Adventure mode.

Economyyyyyyyyy ;q;
    What do you mean?
    Do you want they have high price? Dude..... everyone wants car... even since I played this game for first time lots player want them, either rich peeps or poor peeps....
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    It would be a splendid idea if it would be craftable because that means every Qbee will get a chance to have and drive the cars! ^-^

Economyyyyyyyyy ;q;
    What do you mean?
    Do you want they have high price? Dude..... everyone wants car... even since I played this game for first time lots player want them, either rich peeps or poor peeps....
    I know but the overexploitation of some item can be bad

Before pets got a good mart but know there are tons and for very very cheap prices
    But when some rare thing (expensive) realeased get a good mart for all sellers/buyers
  • Honestly, for the cars I'd prefer they not be craftable... I mean, unless they had some insane hard long recipe... Something as fab as cars should not be able to be attained so easily

Honestly, for the cars I'd prefer they not be craftable... I mean, unless they had some insane hard long recipe... Something as fab as cars should not be able to be attained so easily

+1 i agree
  • Honestly, for the cars I'd prefer they not be craftable... I mean, unless they had some insane hard long recipe... Something as fab as cars should not be able to be attained so easily

+1 i agree
    Well maybe, but you should make it so that almost everyone gets a chance to have it...best solution is to make it not as expensive in the Cubic Store. ^_^
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    craftable is perfect ! \\(*^*)//

I can imagine in the entrance of my realm 10 or more cars to every visitor to have a tour.
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    leedle '-'