The Great Eggrapture

edited May 2016 in Help Requests
Ok I know you closed my other thread on this, told me to send a support ticket but I am unable to. Also if this was a set plan to remove the eggs then there is no point in pursuing the matter with the support team. Much like the how initially the side ores were a planned removal. If it wasnt planned and is just a quinky dink praise Bunnyzilla will someone file a ticket for me.

I mourn over my lost egg brethren and hope for them to return. I joined Cubic Castles not long before the first Easter update, I had saved an egg to commemorate that memory. Her name was Pina, she liked the sunny warm waters she resided in. Every week it was a tradition to go say hi to Pina, she lived in the first realm I ever built. I know that might sound crazy but I am really about my history and she was part of it. Pina was not the only one who was slaughtered mercilessly :(. I may be able to mourn and move on past Pina but no, I had an entire egg family like Marty the rebel who refused to move even with a prize machine. It took hours to get that single egg relocated. He was such a rebel. Then there is Dan he was a nice egg to :(!

Comments

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    R.I.P Marty :C!
    I agree! it took grey and I about 3 HOURS <--- hours to get the stubborn eggs to the right place! And just to have them taken from us with no explanation why?! Heartless >:O!
    Please return these eggs to us! *-*
  • smuressmures Member
    Nooooooo the egg children ;w;
    I NEVER GOT TO MEET THE EGG FAMILY NOOOo
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Why are you unable to send a support ticket may i ask?
  • It has to do with something on my computer end I think, when I go to file a report ticket it pulls up a blank white page. It did this with the forums forever until I went to a library computer to create an account. Very frustrating.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

It has to do with something on my computer end I think, when I go to file a report ticket it pulls up a blank white page. It did this with the forums forever until I went to a library computer to create an account. Very frustrating.

Try a different browser maybe