What Would You Do If...?

*>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
edited May 2016 in Forum Games
Hai c:

Psst, @Horus , @BJDware you have to see this xD No regrets!

This is basically a self-decision game. No right or wrong answers! ^^

I'll be adding more questions when I have time c:

What would you do if...
You found BJDware in your house stealing items? o.o

(A.) Put him in a trash-bag and throw him in the trashcan like nothing happened.
(B.) Have a cup of tea with him.
(C.) Walk past him like he's invisible.

What would you do if...
You lived in Minecraft?

(A.) Get blown up by a Creeper and can never respawn.
(B.) Build a wooden house and have fireplace with wood around it.
(C.) Have a zombie as your roommate.

What would you do if...
You were the dumbest person in the universe?

(A.) Set yourself on fire.
(B.) HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDEEEEEE!
(C.) "Accidently" walked into a wall repeatedly until you fell over.

EDIT: I fixed the 3rd question (B.) choice. I dunno why I wrote that xD Just go with it xDD

That's it for now :c

Enjoy and have fun! :D

EDIT: Hmm, seems like you need one more question! (I can't edit it the poll, so just type your choice in the comments!)

What would you do if...
Hours did something wrong?

(A.) (As usual) #BlameHorus.
(B.) #Don'tBlameHorus.
(C.) Keep daydreaming and ignore the angry
mob going after Horus.

This question is about our forum moderator, Horus. Super popular Horus is gonna get more popular with all his blames he's getting xD I'm not trying to be mean. It's all just a joke anyways c:

One thing, I'm sure you'd wanna comit suicide if you were the dumbest person on earth. You can't do anything anyways because you're dumb xD And you're absolute no help at all, I'd wanna comit suicide xD

Comments

• I hope you guys like it ^^
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Pretty sure I'm not strong enough to do 1.A. and I don't drink tea much, so am I limited to 1.C.?

I could just kill the zombie roommate and be done with it :P

Not very fond of the answer choices to the third question, btw... seem a little mean, especially the second choice
  • Hmm for me.... I'm not strong enough to throw ware away and I can't totally ignore someone, especially when he messed up with my stuffs, so I'll choose b for no. 1 and then for no. 2 I'll choose the b, cause I like to burn a house in Minecraft XD and for the last question.... I can't choose the answer for it, maybe there should be more choices...
  • HellesHelles Member
    B-B-A
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    For me, I'm strong enough to carry ware and throw him >:D so thats my answer in no.1, next no.2, of course B xD, I love burning houses >:D next in no.3, Of course C, cuz its the only answer without the word Death in it *cough* *cough*
    Kawai, your obsessed with Ware xD
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    This Mad Hatter loves his cups of tea. As does my zombie roommate whom may move out due to the fact that he is sick of me walking into the walls >.>
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    BCA
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited May 2016
    Hmm, seems like you guys pretty much disagree with the third question B. I'll change it, but since I can't edit the poll, you'll just have to stick with the question c: I'll change it to something less "cruel" c:

@Royale King I am not obsessed with Ware xD
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    A-C-C (Sorry ware!)
This discussion has been closed.