When this gonna end?

I really enjoy lagging and disconnecting 10 times per minute,

But i can't chat, trade, mine or build like that.

I already sent a ticket to support, but i haven't got any solution.

I just want to know if there any solution to fix this, i tried to login with different devices and connections, but still have same problem.

This started since last update.

I might quit if there is no a solution for that issue, so let me know if this going to be fixed.

Comments

• rawrrrawrr Member
    edited May 2016
    It might be your internet, I don't see anybody else having this sort of problem. Try getting in-touch with your internet provider.

EDIT: I've had the same problem before, saying 'No Connection' every 10 minutes or so. The problem was my internet router and I had to have the cable company come over and fix it. They also said if your running multiple devices and things that connect to your internet (Laptops,Computers,etc.) That other things that you're trying to connect to that require internet aren't going to work considering you have other things in the house that are already using it.
  • HellesHelles Member
    Rawrr said:

It might be your internet, I don't see anybody else having this sort of problem. Try getting in-touch with your internet provider.

I tried to login using more than 10 different internet connections.
  • rawrrrawrr Member
    Helles said:

Rawrr said:

I tried to login using more than 10 different internet connections.
    Then to be honest, I do not know. Try contacting the Devs. I hope this gets fixed for you ;-;
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited May 2016
    It shouldn't be lagging for you. There's no general problem I'm aware of. We'll look into it but I don't know why it's not working well for you. I'm assuming you're not running any kind of hack or cheat software that is interfering with normal gameplay.
  • HellesHelles Member

It shouldn't be lagging for you. There's no general problem I'm aware of. We'll look into it but I don't know why it's not working well for you. I'm assuming you're not running any kind of hack or cheat software that is interfering with normal gameplay.

Im not running any 3rd party applications, this started since the last update.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    OK well.. We're going to look into it. I don't know if it's just a specific problem for you or anybody else, but we'll try to see what's happening. Hopefully we can fix it for you.
  • HellesHelles Member

OK well.. We're going to look into it. I don't know if it's just a specific problem for you or anybody else, but we'll try to see what's happening. Hopefully we can fix it for you.

Okay thanks Sir.