banned from town center

I was standing on raffle box and looking for my friend and making signals for him because I meet him in real life and role him to meet at the town center then I stand and made the signals and I got banned and I think gdog the one who banned me because he is the only mod that was there

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Yes, standing on the Raffle Box and refusing to move when asked can and will get you banned from Cubic Town Center. It's considered scamming.
  • Scamming? Why how? And no one asked me to move
  • CraftedCubitsCraftedCubits Member
    edited May 2016

Scamming? Why how? And no one asked me to move

Raffle Boxes are a big thing, and to enter a raffle you drag and drop a raffle token on the raffle box to enter the raffle, and raffle tokens are worth a good amount of cubits, so someone may try to enter the raffle but ending up tapping on your Qbee which gives you free raffle tokens... That's why it's considered scamming. But in this situation I'd recommend contacting a mod or even Cubic Castles support.
  • I contacted the support they said I am unbanned but I am not
    Raffle Box Scamming:

Players sit on top of the Raffle Box so when players throw their tokens onto the Raffle Box sometimes players accidentally give their tokens to the scamming standing on the Raffle Box.

The only reason this works is because players don't check the confirmation pop-up when it says 'Are you sure you wanna give PlayerName this item' and they click 'Yes' thinking it's going into the raffle.

Also, if you find Gdog and explain he might unban you.
  • I am trying to find him in game but I can't meet him anymore I met him only from 1 to 10 times in my life and when I was banned I can't find him anymore should I waste hollas?
    No don't, when he's next online I'll send him a message on Steam and tell him to check forums. Don't waste your cubits on Holla wasting.