Overpriced and low priced

Sometimes people put overpriced stuff like Dino orca putting 100c for a steel rod and other people who lows price without reasons like =turbo= who sold me a police cap for 700c cubits instead of 1k

Anyone got something like that happening? It's weird...

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    A lot of times, you see this with new shop owners that don't know the market prices yet, and just price according to what it took them to make/buy it.
    I went into a shop once that sold a Roman Helmet for 100c, and a stainless steel block for 150c, just because the block was hard for them to craft, while they may have gotten the Roman as a gift.

This is obviously a drastic example, but things like this happen all the time. Each shop owner has the right to price their items however they feel they should be priced. The best you can do is politely advise them of the current market value :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Spoiler:
    A lot of times, you see this with new shop owners that don't know the market prices yet, and just price according to what it took them to make/buy it.
    I went into a shop once that sold a Roman Helmet for 100c, and a stainless steel block for 150c, just because the block was hard for them to craft, while they may have gotten the Roman as a gift.

This is obviously a drastic example, but things like this happen all the time. Each shop owner has the right to price their items however they feel they should be priced. The best you can do is politely advise them of the current market value :)

Sorry to say it but i would make use of it ;)

• Sorry to say it but i would make use of it ;)

Yeah, I would too.

• I saw a shop selling dog pet 325c 0.0 And I saw someone selling "Buncha Stuff" and it was a pack that only had dirt and grass and stuff and he sold it 10k, I don't know how people get to buy this gigantic pack of noobishness, as we say in Quebec when something is unfair and super weird, we say: 'C'est de l'arnaque!'. Which is just a way of saying:'That's pathetic! Seriously?'....