Mines

How about when you are in a mine, there is this 5x5x5 volume around you that whenever anyone steps into that range, they wont be able to mine. This would be VERY useful and it would very much avoid grieves. Thank you for reading :)

Comments

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Good idea! They shouldn't also be able to pick items on those spots. :)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    That i like as well.
    Nice idea
  • I agree. So many players are stealing in mines, especially now with the new ores/fossils. I have experienced a lot of times already having other people take the diamonds I mined, it's really annoying ><
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    I totally support this idea! But what if another player comes to you? Their 5x5x5 range exist too and you won't be able to mine...
    edited February 2016

I totally support this idea! But what if another player comes to you? Their 5x5x5 range exist too and you won't be able to mine...

I believe that the idea is that no-one in the 5x5x5 area you stand in can mine blocks except yourself.
    scorto7 said:

I believe that the idea is that no-one in the 5x5x5 area you stand in can mine blocks except yourself.
    I know, but the other person has a 5x5x5 protection range too, and if they get in your protection range it means it is their range too and you won't be able to dig

scorto7 said:

I know, but the other person has a 5x5x5 protection range too, and if they get in your protection range it means it is their range too and you won't be able to dig
    good point... not sure about that.
    I guess you could make it so that the one that has been mining the longest time on/near that area will get priority. Or you could make it so that the highest xp ranking gets the priority to mine on that spot.
    Just a few ideas to deal with.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    We need this!
    scorto7 said:

scorto7 said:

good point... not sure about that.
    I guess you could make it so that the one that has been mining the longest time on/near that area will get priority. Or you could make it so that the highest xp ranking gets the priority to mine on that spot.
    Just a few ideas to deal with.
    But some high level bullies may troll people with that
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hey guys, thanks for the support. Just to lef you guys know, this qbee circle is based in who came FIRST in that area.
  • Wouldn't you be unable to mine too?
  • We need that, if your mining for hours and then find a new fossil/cave art and then a guy appears and steals it >.>

Wouldn't you be unable to mine too?

That's what I asked. But 007Awesome007 answered it right above your reply