Game Is always crashing I lost my ghost costume

I hate the game that it's crashing when I entered big realm,like cubic jail,gdogs realm,and more laggy realm I dropped a ghost costume accidentally with a tutu then I instantly crash! Anyone knows a link to support tickets??
Thanks!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016
    This is part of the reason why you shouldn't drop items in realms that are not yours.
    When you disconnect the item is no longer tied to your player.

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    gdog said:

This is part of the reason why you shouldn't drop items in realms that are not yours.
    When you disconnect the item is no longer tied to your player.

I believe he dropped it by accident
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    He didn't drop it Swissy, the costume isn't even his.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    The issue with this happening is 90% of the time, the person who is claiming it to be theirs is lying, I'm not saying you are lying in this case but there is no way to confirm the item to be yours, though it does seem odd you dropped 2 items by mistake.
    edited May 2016
    I'm leaning towards a #BlameHorus as it hasn't disappeared yet.
    If this story is true it should have disappeared after 20mins.
    Which it hasn't. Other items that were legit dropped by players nearby have disappeared.
    I may be wrong the the evidence speaks volumes.

Not pointing fingers just using Occam's razor
  • CamlannCamlann Member
    Someone earlier is there and he said that it was his,he's in my friend list I asked him if he got A forum account,he replied me a no,so I think of it that I'll used my forum account to redeem his/hers ghost..sorry I got tricked too I think it was a #blamehorus tho..thanks for the comments @gdog,swissy,siddd,mr.penguin

Someone earlier is there and he said that it was his,he's in my friend list I asked him if he got A forum account,he replied me a no,so I think of it that I'll used my forum account to redeem his/hers ghost..sorry I got tricked too I think it was a #blamehorus tho..thanks for the comments @gdog,swissy,siddd,mr.penguin

why did you give misinformation then?
    you said YOU dropped it.

Kinda obvious back pedal. GG
This discussion has been closed.