Should we worry if someone reports our realm without cause due to personal issues or idk what?

I'm asking because this person named noodle (not full name, i am abbreviating so as not to violate any privacy issues) said he reported my parkour realm earlier today. Now i know the kid is mad cause i banned him from my shop for annoying customers begging to buy personal items. And after several attempts asking him kindly to stop i finally had to ban him for not listening.
Well i opened my new park realm today finally, lots of hard work..
And when he couldn't complete the pro course (tried for 20 minutes?) he said he reported the realm.. No one instigated this report. No one was out of line, or rude. You could say they came very close, but ppl rage in pro-parkours, and no one went around the filters, or i would have corrected/banned said person. I can only imagine he was mad because he couldn't complete the parkour on top of being already banned from my shop.
Now i know there are guidelines in place so we don't have to worry about false reports
And i did take screenshots of conversations prior to his stating he reported the realm
He immediately left after said statement...
Not sure if i need to worry since nothing occured which violates cc rules?
Thanks for feedback on this one..... Appreciate the help.

Comments

• MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited May 2016
    Not at all.

Just because someone reported you as a scammer, or a lier or some other third thing. Doesn't mean it's true.
    Player #1 reports Player #2 for *insert bad reason here*

Well, if player #2 isn't at fault for anything then a mod's not just going to believe Player #1's accusations just because he/she said it.

"There's always two sides to every story."

Some player's tend to freak out at the sentence of "I'm reporting you."
    If they have no other reason to report that player because other than:
    "I don't like them"
    or
    "they're mean."
    or in this case...
    "I can't beat your parkour" *reports*
    I don't really see these as valid reasons for report at all. and i'm sure most(all) would agree.

---> If there's no actual proof that leads to any suspicion of a player committing any rule breaking then there's no harm done and you're fine.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    All reports are first investigated by staff before any action is taken. If nothing is to be found that is against the rules, then it is most likely that no action will be taken.

As for banning players from your realm/room, it is perfectly fine to do so for pretty much any reason. It is your right to remove any player.

Well you have basically said it yourself.
    You have no reasons to worry.