Banned from town center

Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
edited May 2016 in Help Requests
I've been helping guard the raffle box in the town center and I recently got falsely banned for having raffle box in my name please in an me I have NOTHING to do with the fake raffle box accounts please

Help

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Well, commenting here and multi-posting won't help. Nicely message Horus and explain what happened, he'll be able to help you.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Erm, I'm sure The Town Center is surpose to be a Place where it's public and no one gets ban?
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    edited May 2016
    Please help @Horus @SirKewberth
  • GDOGS must've unbanned me XD
    BJDware & Super Xtreme cannot help, they don't have permission in Cubic Town Center.
  • GDOGS must've unbanned me XD

Why would a Gdog ban you for no reason?
  • pysino said:

Erm, I'm sure The Town Center is surpose to be a Place where it's public and no one gets ban?

But because of the raffle box, some players have been standing on the raffle box and trying to make people give them tokens.
  • I've heard round the way that if players stand on the raffle box the tokens will go to that player rather than being inserted into the raffle. is this true?? Admins??
    Also how could the box have ur name on it pickles?? Confused...
  • I've heard round the way that if players stand on the raffle box the tokens will go to that player rather than being inserted into the raffle. is this true?? Admins??
    Also how could the box have ur name on it pickles?? Confused...

Pickle's name was changed into Pickles the Raffle Box Guard lol, not the box itself having the name Pickles on it. If someone stands on a Raffle Box and a player is trying to enter a token, the player might accidently give it to the person standing on the box without knowing it, that'away we don't encourage people standing on boxes. :)
  • Well u may have answered part of my questions then.. As i know when i go to move something if it lands on a player it will ask if i'm sure i want to give item to said player? So i wasn't sure if there was a glitch or not.. Thanks for the help!!!
    edited May 2016
    Well, I know Pickles is and was trying to help but at the same time, him standing there with multi-pal people starts to attract a crowd, which it was and has been doing. The moderators are doing a perfect job at defending the Raffle Box and players can help, but standing right next to it and shouting at everyone with caps isn't the way to do it.

I'm sure the moderator(s) who banned him didn't do it without a good reason.

@xMaryMoonx - You cannot literally pick tokens off the floor. What's happening is people are standing on the Raffle Box hoping when someone clicks to give it them they'll click 'Yes' thinking it's 'Yes' to entering the raffle not giving tokens away.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited May 2016
    Honestly, I'd just leave it to the mods to handle Raffle box duty." Its not worth being risky and losing your access to Cubic Town Center.

I think currently Horus is the only one with permissions there.

Madame Angel (now Angel ) had talked about asking for mods to receive permissions in Cubic Town Center.Realm banning sounds easier than actually having to personally ban those nasty Raffle box alts.
    Actually Cortana has realm set-up in Cubic Town Center.
  • Gdog also has permission in Cubic Town Center.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I may have kicked you as you had raffle box in your name.
    I believe i instantly unbanned you.
    Unless it was a different case.
    Its best to leave it to the mods to police the raffle box.
    You may be doing more harm than good to be honest.
    By simply having Raffle Box in your name you might give people idea to make a raffle box account.
    I'm appreciate your intention was to do good.

Also minimodding never ends well.
    It starts arguments with players and isn't good for the community as a whole.
  • Actually nowones actually complining about that account to be honest in fact everone gets fascinated by it
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Actually nowones actually complining about that account to be honest in fact everone gets fascinated by it

That may be true,
    But my point still stands about planting the seed of an idea to make an Raffle Box account.

Anyways everything been said that needed to be said. closing topic.

This discussion has been closed.