make a. daily reward + the raffle token example when I log in 1 day at a row 100c first day

200c next day a silver chest the day 3 day four 500c day five a mystery gift (by luck) but good item like frank mask but a player who want to win all the rewards must log in 5 days in a row and make a chest in every player's realm that is counting example after a player stays online 15m he win 50c and after he stays online 1 hour he win a harm wand and so on

Comments

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I disagree. if I log on 300 days I can get over 30k. What I think is you only made this suggestion because you are in need of cubits
  • I honestly don't think it's the best idea as it would ruin the point of actually working for it yourself. You would get way too many items, and cubits just for simply going online.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Worst idea ever. Sorry to say it but this would completely ruin the fun and hardness of collecting c.

Also probably a cowl would even be worth 500c
  • Thanks all for being mean
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited May 2016

Thanks all for being mean

Sorry, wasn't trying to come off as mean. Just giving an honest opinion on it, but people have the right to say how they feel on a subject. Whether they disagree or not, often times it's not intended to be rude whatsoever.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Thanks all for being mean

I try also to not be mean but i am just fairly thinking....
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    The suggestion section is for putting your idea('s) out to the community with the chance that the developers may take interest.
    One must be prepared, if placing idea's, to be confronted with varying opinions and idea's in relation.

Be assured that users are not intentionally attacking you, they are just merely sharing their honest opinions. Though it could be done less bluntly and less demeaning in this case.

Lets try to respect our fellow users please, and be a little more gentle with our responses.

In regards to the topic.
    Many games do offer rewards for player activeness. And in a sense, so does CC. Each time you log in, you receive a free token to do with as you wish. You may sell it, or place it within the available raffle boxes for a chance to win a prize at the end of the month.
    Do you feel that players should be rewarded further for being active with this in light?
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited May 2016
    ;-; This is my first time that my mind said
    "I don't like this idea!!"
    IDK why, but when you want this idea, can I ask you some questions?
    First, do you have lots time to waste just to log in 1 day at a row?
    Second, do you know how to earn money IRL?
    Third, are you ready to broke your device just to Log in 1 day at a row?

All items here are obtainable, you can obtain some of them by mining, crafting, and trading..
    Having problem with earning Cubits? Here's some ways how to earn c (without using real money)

1. Buy cheap sell more
    2. Use your finger or mouse to destroy a mine
    3. Sell some Craftable stuffs
    4. Sell ores
    5. Do tapjoy (only for mobile device)

Back then I can buy 10 hat packs in 3 days, how did I do that? I just selling some stuff to others and do daily quest