The Double Ultra Top Secret Meeting Lounge In Cubic Town Center :O

RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
edited May 2016 in General Chat
Look xD!

:O

How To Enter:

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I just don't understand how we could get to the door when it's underground. :Q:
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited May 2016
    Cubic 2016-05-11 14-40-33-574
    mysterious Door In Cubic Town Center
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember

I just don't understand how we could get to the door when it's underground. :Q:

xD
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited May 2016
    I had planned to put a prize dispenser up there.. but since people used hat glitching to find it (partly my fault for staying up there when I unlocked town center) there's no point now. Took the cc crowd all of 15 seconds to discover it.

There is incidentally a legit way to get there. Which anyone who glitched up will know by going through the door in reverse.
    #BlamePengo - sorry again :(
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember

I had planned to put a prize dispenser up there.. but since people used hatch glitching to find it (partly my fault for staying up there when I unlocked town center) there's no point now. Took the cc crowd all of 15 seconds to discover it.

There is incidentally a legit way to get there. Which anyone who glitched up will know by going through the door in reverse.

Oh..

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Plan Failed MISSION ABORT I REPEAT MISSION ABORT :v
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited May 2016
    Yeah bit of a let down.. oh well.. Maybe Ill just remove it... It was actually hack revealed before I even had a chance to finish the legit entrance and open it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Couldn't you simply move the entrance doorway, and make a single layer of glass all the way across the cloud level?
  • I had planned to put a prize dispenser up there.. but since people used hat glitching to find it (partly my fault for staying up there when I unlocked town center) there's no point now. Took the cc crowd all of 15 seconds to discover it.

idk why there isn't any warp anchors in cubic town center >.<
    #blame_penguin =-= PS:i teleported by peguin >.>
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited May 2016

I had planned to put a prize dispenser up there.. but since people used hat glitching to find it (partly my fault for staying up there when I unlocked town center) there's no point now. Took the cc crowd all of 15 seconds to discover it.

My idea Move The Door And The Ultra top Secret In Somewhere Players Cant know It fast And Move The Area Of The Ultra Top Secret :D
    Well.. I removed it all. Not much point in a secret prize area that everyone knows about before it's even open. I blew the reveal by letting people see me up there. I underestimated how ambitiously people would look for that from just seeing me drop. Oh well.. I'll have to try another time I guess.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    *Hands Over The New Blueprints* Goodluck SirKew :D
  • Ome ROme R Member
    Right on
  • Mysterious password solved good job