In-game rewards for the forum's karma store.

Simply if you earn enough karma points in store for an in-game item, perk, or something then you buy it and get it in game.

Comments

• *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    I suggested similar and nobody liked it
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Idk About This Cuz Karma Has Purpose Right Now And If There Will Be An Item U Get Ig Them Mostly Everyone Will Post In Topics Everyday And Make Alt Accounts To Get Lots Of This "Item"...
  • Yakroo said:

Idk About This Cuz Karma Has Purpose Right Now And If There Will Be An Item U Get Ig Them Mostly Everyone Will Post In Topics Everyday And Make Alt Accounts To Get Lots Of This "Item"...

I agree with yakroo. People can just spam creating accounts. People should just do hard work in game rather than doing exploits in browser. lel

• CraftedCubitsCraftedCubits Member
    edited May 2016
    Crowd control... Can only get the item once...1-4 accounts per IP address... Only 2 accounts logged on the forums at the same time... Not extremely difficult, and I never said it was a super rare item. Unless CosmicCow would do something special.
  • MufflonMufflon Member
    edited May 2016
    I don't think this is a good idea.
    Just imagine it.
    Junk post spam everywhere!
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    bad idea.
    spam increase-> more bans-> less players-> less money-> cc dies
  • Well... Yeah... But really there's not going to be 1 thing in the karma store right?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Karma points should and mostly likely will remain strictly forum related, not refundable in-game.

I Would suggest adding idea's that are forum related in regards to karma points.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Maybe it ia better to do extra features for the forum like changing the color of you text space or changing the color of your name
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited May 2016
    maybe new forum tags like: veteran
  • 719matmat said:

bad idea.
    spam increase-> more bans-> less players-> less money-> cc dies

NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!:Q:
  • No. Just... No. I can already imagine all the spam.
  • Goodness... This thread is over a week old and I've already said I realized it's a bad idea. I'm going along with keeping karma rewards forums related. Add more Karma stuff!