Suggestion - A rotate block option

So id like to be able to rotate blocks... Why u ask?
Signs all seem to want to face the same direction.. Not a good look
Also there are blocks in here the well, i dont wanna give away ideas but.. if i could make sure they faced a certain direction when puttin them down would be sooooo much better (is there a way i dont know about?)
AND..... stairs man!! tryin to get them to face the way i want when im placing at the edge of the realm is so annoying, but necessary for certain looks... I can get them.. But so many failed tries first..
So....
Please can we a rotate block option somehow?? Please!!!
It would help my builds so much

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    How would you suggest to implement such an idea for all client types?
  • Maybe something like each time u place a block it lands facing a different direction....
    Example--> I place down a block, and if the direction is good then all subsequent blocks face that same direction... And to change it i could just pick up and put it down til it faces correctly...
    OR--> I place each individual block til it faces properly..There's only 4 directions it can face so that's not too bad...
    And then the game doesn't require to add features for us gamers, it would just be automatic for everyone -- so it would work on all client types then i believe?...