Something's Leaking

newrecoob

not telling where it was from

Comments

• I would absolutely love a Fancy Tree Block. They sound very beautiful and I'm sure I can use them in my new Market somewhere. The WaterFall Blocks also sound extremely promising to be added into the game, hope the Developers can implement these items sooner than later.
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember

Ah, that file. Sometimes I mess around with it to create a customized cubit store. >_<
    They've been there for a while, maybe a few months. I'd love to see a waterfall! :D
  • I'd love to see the blue piggy, after all my favourite colour is blue!
  • *Eclipse* said:

I'd love to see the blue piggy, after all my favourite colour is blue!

YA blue piggy my favorite colors blue I'd love to see a blue piggy two
  • and this thread is going to be closed and deleted in 1, 2, 3 lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tall grass would be so wonderful I would play in it all day. I really hope they do not make these recube items...it is so annoying that the poor plants are being targeted.
  • Something's leaking? Oh yes it is..my garage D:!
  • Better patch up that garage, better than your toilet, or bed wetting X_X. Ever have a dream where you are going to the bathroom.....worst ever.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member

Better patch up that garage, better than your toilet, or bed wetting X_X. Ever have a dream where you are going to the bathroom.....worst ever.

Ikr I hate those fake dreams where you think everything's real but you wake up and NOPE gotta get up again! ;-;

Keeping on topic I would love that grass! It would be awesome to roll in it all day *-*

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Its funny how the staff tries to hide things but we find everything xD