Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Rules for the forum games sub forum.

CortanaCortana UnknownFamiliarForum Moderator, Game Moderator, Familiar
in Forum Games 71.25 Karma
I see that people keep ignoring the rules for this sub forum and keep exceeding the post limit, so I decided to remind of these rules, please do acknowledge them:

For the "Forum Games" sub forum: Only 3 Posts are allowed per 24hrs for the entire forum games section, and only 1 post per topic per 24hrs.

Meaning that each user may only post within 3 topics every 24hrs inside the Forum games sub forum and may only post once within each topic within 24hrs.

The full list of forum rules can be found here: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules

Comments

• Mr. PenguinMr. Penguin U.K, England Member
    140.40 Karma
    May I ask why we cannot do more then 1 post per 24 hours? I understand to stop spam, but I don't truly see the harm in it...
  • CortanaCortana UnknownFamiliarForum Moderator, Game Moderator, Familiar
    71.25 KarmaFamiliar
    Threads become a mess when people constantly spam it with replies; that also leads to multi-posting, which breaks one of the other forum rules. One post per 24 hours on a thread is more than enough, rules for this sub forum always have been like this. So please, respect that.
  • Mr. PenguinMr. Penguin U.K, England Member
    140.40 Karma
    I am respecting it, just was asking a question...
  • HorusHorus EnglandForum Administrator
    33.75 Karma
    Once upon a time, there was no rule like that. I went to sleep thinking that the forum is fine, and woke up with game's section utterly spammed. Now you may ask, but why would they do a thing like that? Well, it's simple, they only cared about their ranks.
This discussion has been closed.