About recube bin

Please answer on some questions. Is it profitable to throw to rec.bin top hats, or better put santa hat instead for example..20top hats? What choise to putting into rec.bin is most good for save money and get profit? And what is better to buy for recubes and what it will give or it just for decoration?

Comments

• edited May 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SepailSepail Member
    What is price on it?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SepailSepail Member
    Okay. And what the water current do (20 or 15rec it cost), or its just for decoration too?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited May 2016
    I thought it grow recube flowers to make em bigger... Actually all for recube sale is just for decoration. Okay, ty Wurfino:) if someone know way to get rec. better then pharaof's crown - tell please.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's to recycle stuff you have too many of or don't want. Common items. I would NOT recommend putting anything rare or unique in a recube bin. You won't get back the value.
  • SepailSepail Member
    Thank you. I think half of hight lvls make recubes. Can you tell by what things putting into do you do it?
  • It's to recycle stuff you have too many of or don't want. Common items. I would NOT recommend putting anything rare or unique in a recube bin. You won't get back the value.

But what about craftable clothes? Is there any problem?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Craftable clothes don't recycle.
  • SepailSepail Member
    Yea, or it will not be interesting and people should put pants and shirts only