Placing Realm

The page with the quill that you place as the structure to your realm, everytime i place mine in the overworld, a while later its back in my inventory. This has happened several times

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    "Well... Castles don't decay immediately. How quickly a castle decays depends on many things. It depends primarily on how much building you've done. The more extensively you've built in your castle the longer it lasts. A big project won't decay easily. It also depends on when you last visited. In most cases, if you're building every day, your castle will never decay. It depends if you're using a starter castle or a deed you bought with cubits. Non-starter deeds last longer. (up to a certain number of blocks built and then they behave normally) It also depends on whether you added a castle skin on your castle. We assume if you love it enough to give it a special custom skin it's important to you, and so we double the time it takes to decay."
  • HellesHelles Member
    That was helpful, thanks!
  • SnowmehSnowmeh Member
    I agree, Thank you
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Every time they add things to the game, or update the game, realms decay back to your inventory a lot. This is one reason I don't like updates. I have lost count of how many realms I have when I reached 30 realms.

" Realm Decay
    Post by Horus on Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:33 am

Here are the realm decay rules:

1. When a player makes a starter realm, and then exits the game, that realm is removed from over-world and put back in their inventory. Of course, anything they did in the realm is preserved, they will just have to put it down again the next time they play.

2. Once a starter realm reaches 250 blocks placed, it will then stay in over-world as long as the owner goes back into it once per 24 hours. If not, back to inventory it goes.

3. Once any realm reaches 3000 blocks placed, that period increases to 6 days.

4. Beyond 10k blocks placed, it goes to 3 months.

5. Changing the skin of the castle doubles the above times.

6. We will introduce special items to increase these times."

Quoted from Old Forum here> http://cubiccastles.forumtl.com/t12-realm-decay
  • SnowmehSnowmeh Member
    How long does a store bought realm last in the overworld? Before reaching 3000 blocks
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited May 2016
    Snowmeh said:

How long does a store bought realm last in the overworld? Before reaching 3000 blocks

Couple days to a week.
    I currently have a realm that's above 2k but under 3k.

Every so often I'll have to place it again.

• SnowmehSnowmeh Member
    Well then i must have a bug because i bought a realm and put a sticker on it and when i exit the game when i come back on a while later its in my inventory with its sticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SnowmehSnowmeh Member
    Not locked, over 14000 blocks, not my starter realm, has a sticker, and it still ends up in my inventory every day
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Snowmeh said:

Not locked, over 14000 blocks, not my starter realm, has a sticker, and it still ends up in my inventory every day

Hmm i would advise you to contact support then in regards.
    Advise them of the realm type, block count, and stamp, duration til it decays etc.

http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • SnowmehSnowmeh Member
    edited May 2016
    Thank you

I contacted support and they fixed my problem.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Snowmeh said:

I contacted support and they fixed my problem.

Good :)
This discussion has been closed.