Congratulations, madetolove!

Congratulations, madetolove! I would like to say that I'm actually glad it went towards someone I don't know rather than going to someone who is rich xD (Sorry mods and admins :P) I hope you can sell it at one point (Psssssss! I'll buy it soon!) But still, Whatever you will do with it, you shall (This may have been a waste) Also, I would like you to answer this, how many tokens did you enter? I honestly think you put in atleast 2 :P

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Is She Or He Even In The Forums? XD
  • *MM**MM* Member
    edited May 2016
    She*
    And I don't think but she is a great person and a great MGN admin :)
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    I don't think madetolove is on the forums XD
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    That is the her forum account?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I agree. I'm happy to see it went to a lower level player than a rich player. Congratz MadeToLove
  • EquaxorEquaxor Member
    he won what? the ram pet?
  • Velajuel said:

he won what? the ram pet?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she won the Umbrella from the last Raffle? Seeing as though the Monthly Raffle for a Ram Pet is still going on, and as a matter of fact nearly just started.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    #Elfie said:

Congratulations, madetolove! I would like to say that I'm actually glad it went towards someone I don't know rather than going to someone who is rich xD (Sorry mods and admins :P) I hope you can sell it at one point (Psssssss! I'll buy it soon!) But still, Whatever you will do with it, you shall (This may have been a waste) Also, I would like you to answer this, how many tokens did you enter? I honestly think you put in atleast 2 :P

Yeah I'm happy someone won. Don't care about how many cubits they had.
    I get proper sick of all the rich player hate. Wish people would cut it out. You realise players who buy cubits are supporting the game so people can play it for free right?
    Anyway congrats to madetolove.
    RUFFF

• Im happy too. Btw I added him/her but havent accept yet. Congratulation !!
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Congratulations!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited May 2016
    The raffle truly is random outside of how many tokens you place in the box. More tokens means more chances, but even if you only put one token in you still have a good shot to win. So how many levels you have or how many cubits or whatever doesn't really come into play. What will affect it is how often you play. People playing often will have more tokens. Also if you don't care for a particular month's prize you can save your tokens for the next drawing, so you can affect your chances that way.

Oh .. I edited this to add... Of course you can also trade your tokens. So that's another way to get more tokens.
  • The raffle truly is random outside of how many tokens you place in the box. More tokens means more chances, but even if you only put one token in you still have a good shot to win. So how many levels you have or how many cubits or whatever doesn't really come into play. What will affect it is how often you play. People playing often will have more tokens. Also if you don't care for a particular month's prize you can save your tokens for the next drawing, so you can affect your chances that way.

Oh .. I edited this to add... Of course you can also trade your tokens. So that's another way to get more tokens.

The first prize was an Umbrella,
    Now its a Ram.
    What level is the Ram...?

• #Elfie#Elfie Member
    I'm guessing that the Ram is just level 0, I still hope that the lower level players win! (Not trying to hate, its just that lower level players should atleast have a chance to experience how cool it is to have something "Rare or wondrous")
  • smuressmures Member
    @madetolove
    Have fun with your new umbrella! :D
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    The Ram will be level 1. There's a huge difference in the Monthly Raffle now. We used to have wait days for Token and they were worth thousands. Now about 2000 tokens get added each day, and worth 250c. So cheaper tokens and easier tokens to be obtained means a less expensive price.
  • btw today i recevied tokens 2 times, at 04.30 AM and 09.00 AM GMT+07.
    and one question, how many different times Cubic Castle times with my timezone ?
  • Digibattle13Digibattle13 Member
    edited May 2016
    Congratzzzz

• #Elfie said:

I'm guessing that the Ram is just level 0, I still hope that the lower level players win! (Not trying to hate, its just that lower level players should atleast have a chance to experience how cool it is to have something "Rare or wondrous")

Umm, what if the newbie doesn't know and sells it for 50c? My friend bought a press for 186c and a cash register from a newbie...
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited July 2016
    *>Jess<* said:

Umm, what if the newbie doesn't know and sells it for 50c? My friend bought a press for 186c and a cash register from a newbie...

I'd like to think the winner of the raffle could put "2 and 2 together"
    "That there's a reason this particular item is in the raffle. oh, maybe it's rare."

This discussion has been closed.