Flower Bouquet's 5000c

Zombie Head 12,000c
    Cowl Any Colour 30c
    Tutu Any Colour 30c
    Small Teddy Bear 1000c
    Yellow Party Hat 500c

Spud Bug 400c
    Eye patch 1200c

This is all i am selling right now in this Discussion, i plan to add more soon. If you want to buy anything Comment or Pm me.

Your prices are not even on the right price
    Plus they are too expensive
  • In this Market, i will sell stuff Only. I am Selling:

Rose Bouquet 80,000c
    Head Vamp Head 35,000c
    Flower Bouquet's 5000c

Zombie Head 12,000c
    Cowl Any Colour 30c
    Tutu Any Colour 30c
    Small Teddy Bear 1000c
    Yellow Party Hat 500c

Spud Bug 400c
    Eye patch 1200c

This is all i am selling right now in this Discussion, i plan to add more soon. If you want to buy anything Comment or Pm me.

Ikr
  • Bluejay_1 said:

In this Market, i will sell stuff Only. I am Selling:

Rose Bouquet 80,000c
    Head Vamp Head 35,000c
    Flower Bouquet's 5000c

Zombie Head 12,000c
    Cowl Any Colour 30c
    Tutu Any Colour 30c
    Small Teddy Bear 1000c
    Yellow Party Hat 500c

Spud Bug 400c
    Eye patch 1200c

Ikr
    Lol, this guy is also level 33
  • Dude the prices are too high .o.
    12k for z head? Whew O-O
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited March 2017
    I am allowed to make my choices in prices, i know they are expensive but that's mainly because they could rise at any point. I am not forcing you to buy them. Aka @Royal Creeper And @Bluejay_1 If you know the prices then Do tell.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    If you dislike someone's pricing you can kindly give them an advice and suggest lowering it to the current price, no need to do it in a rude manner and make fun of someone's in-game level. Be nice and share your knowledge or simply don't comment on threads. Something like "Hi, I think this item has incorrect pricing, right now it's x cubits." instead of "This is so overpriced, he's level x lol" would be more nice and polite. I don't think any of you would enjoy being made fun of or have some harsh comments left in regards to your topic. I think it's time to be more friendly and understanding towards your fellow forumers and players.
  • Ok, will do cortana ;)
  • Cortana said:

If you dislike someone's pricing you can kindly give them an advice and suggest lowering it to the current price, no need to do it in a rude manner and make fun of someone's in-game level. Be nice and share your knowledge or simply don't comment on threads. Something like "Hi, I think this item has incorrect pricing, right now it's x cubits." instead of "This is so overpriced, he's level x lol" would be more nice and polite. I don't think any of you would enjoy being made fun of or have some harsh comments left in regards to your topic. I think it's time to be more friendly and understanding towards your fellow forumers and players.

Im just saying they are expensive
  • Cortana said:

Im just saying they are expensive
    You said it once that's true but you kept going at it and somehow got to "Lol, this guy is also lvl 33" and didn't say how i could improve or anything.
  • Lil Natey said:

Cortana said:

i actually tried telling him what i think the price is and tried to be as least rude as possible so.
    That i respect but i also don't wanna have it too cheap, i did lower it though.
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited April 2017
    Bump. Added Antlers, Red noses, Cowboy hats to the list. Edit: Now Purple Scarves, and Elf Hats, Mistletoe Lures, Beaglepuss Glasses, Ear Muffs.
  • Bump
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    when i saw Rose Bouquet 60,000c i just.... whuuuuuut!!

sorry to say it but these prices arent even okay even if you expect them to rise...
  • when i saw Rose Bouquet 60,000c i just.... whuuuuuut!!

sorry to say it but these prices arent even okay even if you expect them to rise...

That doesn't make much sense because if it does rise then it would be expensive so i don't quite get your point, i am trying to make money not lose it.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

That doesn't make much sense because if it does rise then it would be expensive so i don't quite get your point, i am trying to make money not lose it.
    rose bouguet is now only 5k, and it isnt exactly rising fast.... good luck with waiting 2 years ;) (if it doesnt return in the meantime atleast)
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited April 2017
    @=MGN=RedEagle I apologize for the inconvenience but i actually sold the spud bug a week or 2 ago and never had enough time to change it. If i get another i will let you know.

rose bouguet is now only 5k, and it isnt exactly rising fast.... good luck with waiting 2 years ;) (if it doesnt return in the meantime atleast)
    Thanks for the accurate price but i am willing to wait years if it rises a lot.