MiniModding

IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
edited May 2016 in Community
Hello hello fellow Qbeez^_^☺️
I just wanted to make a quick note on the mini-modding rule about how I completely agree with it. Cubic Castles is created to have fun, build, and be social, not to be promoted into moderator. Besides, SirKew said it is impossible to be a moderator. Even if it IS possible, we should just be ourselves, and not to act like a mod, act different towards everyone, making not just other people uncomfortable, but YOU as well :-P. It is very hard to pretend to be someone you aren't, and you shouldn't. Just be yourself, enjoy the game the devs have created for us. I don't want people being extra harsh to other Qbees and lying about their age and all to "become" a mod, give fake warnings, be extra cautious and all and on purposely finding trouble to "moderate" it and all (not saying mods are like that! don't misunderstand me!). I'm not saying Qbeez shouldn't help at all and only moderators can, but I'm just saying- be yourself. Don't mini mod, and enjoy this wonderful happy game. ^_^ I don't want people playing this game JUST to be a moderator. I know lots want to be a mod, but again, be yourself! ^_^ You are unique just the way you are. We are all awesome! Some people are sad because they are so young and they think it's impossible to be a moderator. Well to those young people, ENJOY THE FREEDOM OF BEING YOUNG before the real stress comes being old! ;-)
Just my opinion! :D ☺️

Comments