Suggest We Can Pick Up and Move our Realms in Overworld

For those of with with multiple realms, im sure im not the only one who likes to keep mine together. But sometimes you find one realm kicked back, and when u go to place it others have taken the spaces next to the realm you have placed.
Id like if we could pick up our realms in the overworld when we need to so we can re-group
And yes, its a minor wish as my realms are connected with doors, but still
This is my suggestion, as i just like having my realms together in the overworld.

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Set All Realms To Only U Can Visit And After A Day Or So, All Deeds Should Be In Ur Inventory?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you set the realm to only me and go offline for a hour it should be decayed
  • Well now.. Thanks for that bit of advice!!
    I always search for empty spots (usually in spyre) where no one else is at, and then one of my realms decays and when i go to place it back down i'm surrounded by people!! And i like to keep my realms together, so thanks for a way around not being able to choose to pick em up!!!
    Much Appreciated!!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    You actually only need to be off for 10 min xD
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited May 2016
    best choice for an overworld for now is Aspen, not so crowded very few take residence there and you can enjoy alone time in the mines