Suggestion | honey, coconuts and bamboos and more!

Rien-samaRien-sama Member
edited May 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Why is there no honey in bee hives? There should be! You could use honey in many ways!
1: put them in a jar made out of glass ( you need yo craft this its like the fairy jar i think )
2: you can eat them
3: make a cake with it.

-------------------------
Also i want coconuts, coconuts can be found in the tropical mine and it can be farmed also you can get them from palm trees.
If you wanna open them up you need a knife, in the crafting bench you need the knife as a tool and the coconut in the crafting bench
After that you will get an opened coconut.
1: you cant eat them
2 make a cake with it.

--------------------------
And now the bamboos, bamboos are found in the forest mine near the water and can be farmed also you can extract them in extractor to make sugar.
1: you can eat them
2: make a cake with them
--------------------------
Wheat, you can buy some sids of wheat sids in cubit store and can be planted after 4 hours they will be completely grown and you can make dough with them just 2 wheat powder and 1 water and 1 egg yolk ( in crafting bench ) you can make a dough after that you need 2 dough to make bread in the forge.
1: you can eat the bread ( gain half heart )
---------------
There is use of eggs now!
The inside of the egg which is the yolk, you can cook the egg yolk in the forge after that you can make omelet ( gives half heart )
1: can be eaten
--------------
Cubic Cake recipe: first you need to get coconut milk, honey, egg yolk, sugar put inside the crafting bench to make the cream and you need to put it in crafting bench with bread and after that you can get a uncooked cake, then you will put it in the forge ( takes 5 minutes )
After that you can get the cubic cake ( maybe worth 50 cubits ) the cubic cake gives you 2 hearts.

Thats all of my suggestion hope you like it!

Also in realm settup you can disable the gaining health by eating something.

Comments

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    +1 i agree :)
  • *> Jack <**> Jack <* Member
    edited May 2016
    lucaaa795 said:

+1
    But,if eating those u gain life hearts,then r.i.p parkours.... :v

Hmm.... Maybe a realm setup option *but* after you enter it gives you a tiny notification if you can use cake or not? (If not and you eat it no effect (Just that tiny consume sound))

• ok i added realm settup stuff...